Wanderhome Server: Is it dead?

Wanderhome Server: Is it dead?

• Yes, and I'm either already on a different server, or will be leaving soon.

Votes: 19 31.7%
  • Yes, but I'm staying with the ship till the end!

Votes: 6 10.0%
  • No, the people leaving hasn't really affected me either way.

Votes: 3 5.0%
  • There is a problem, but I'm not sure it's as bad as some make it out to be.

Votes: 6 10.0%
  • Wanderhome is more alive than ever!

Votes: 1 1.7%
  • I've no real idea. I'm either not playing, or don't have an opinion.

Votes: 25 41.7%

• Total voters
not knockin' ya Tiv, but we hardly ever speak - these people I hang out with almost every time I am on.

• Snorknulle
  • Ong-Bak
  • Xera Mariken
  • Ufie
  • Rankin (sometimes)
Aside from those people, I'm a failure.
lol, and agreed to most part :p
As long as people don't proclaim the title themselves I'm all for it. Unfortunately, that happens. And the people that does, are usually the least elite in the whole community...

lol, and agreed to most part :p
As long as people don't proclaim the title themselves I'm all for it. Unfortunately, that happens. And the people that does, are usually the least elite in the whole community...
I'm an elite! ;)
Well I used to be pretty active in the cantinas. :shifty:
More so than that coke drinking, dissapearing from his PC fish! :p

BTW why did WH need Emergency Maintenance yesterday? :eek:

I actually just downloaded the updates from last few weeks. Closest I have got to playing in a long time. -_-

I'm an elite! ;)
Well I used to be pretty active in the cantinas. :shifty:
More so than that coke drinking, dissapearing from his PC fish! :p

BTW why did WH need Emergency Maintenance yesterday? :eek:

I actually just downloaded the updates from last few weeks. Closest I have got to playing in a long time. -_-

If you log in, say hi!!!

I don't really see myself as an elite person on Wanderhome but most of you know that already!

I am there to make people happy, Or I try to....

I am ingame because I love it and the people I hang with in there

When I am on Wanderhome I look forward to seing familiar names

Ever sence I got back to WH after my break Cold'Ice has been there for me

xxMackxx made my first week back the best I have had in a long time ingame

Zana has and will always be my favorite player on WH and SUN
Zanax has made the last few day fun... I was glad to logg in

Looking forward to seing Flakk, Melpomene, Suteb, Rann, Otaur, Farid and Tivera when I go there!

But I wouldn't want anyone not to be there to be honost

Snork out

Last edited:
The past week for some reason whenever I have logged in I have seen hardly anyone. I didn't stay on long but my friend list has less active names then ever. I'm hoping that it was just something going on last week but really I have had little urge to play because of it. I'm not one for sitting in a game "hanging out" when I could be doing that in real life with people I know. I'd love to hang out with some of ya in RL but in game I'd rather be doing something. Now as for doing something I have played for many years so just about every single PVE thing I have done many times. The only thing that keeps me paying each month is really pvp. The challenge in pvp is always changing unlike static npc mobs. I see many of the names here but have little in game interaction as I am never in the cantinas(I have "private" shows lol).

In the past though it was always a pleasure to get buffs from xxMackxx. I always tip entertainers but he's one of them that I give a bit extra to each time.

Most of the others who pvp are on the wrong side so I see red. I liked many of the guys in RGU which is why I joined, but after that whole mess I went back imp. I consider those in RGU still friends and will usually give a polite bow to thier corpse or a friendly "gf" tell after they clone. :devil:

I don't really see myself as an elite person on Wanderhome but most of you know that already!

I am there to make people happy, Or I try to....

I am ingame because I love it and the people I hang with in there

When I am on Wanderhome I look forward to seing familiar names

Ever sence I got back to WH after my break Cold'Ice has been there for me

xxMackxx made my first week back the best I have had in a long time ingame

Zana has and will always be my favorite player on WH and SUN
Zanax has made the last few day fun... I was glad to logg in

Looking forward to seing Flakk, Melphomene, Suteb, Rann, Otaur and Tivera when I go there!

But I wouldn't want anyone not to be there to be honost

Snork out
I just have to come and visit you next summer love! ^_^
Me and my man will probably take a trip down through Europe, and it would be sooo great to see you in RL! :hug:

Back