Wanderhome Server: Is it dead?

Wanderhome Server: Is it dead?

• Yes, and I'm either already on a different server, or will be leaving soon.

Votes: 19 31.7%
  • Yes, but I'm staying with the ship till the end!

Votes: 6 10.0%
  • No, the people leaving hasn't really affected me either way.

Votes: 3 5.0%
  • There is a problem, but I'm not sure it's as bad as some make it out to be.

Votes: 6 10.0%
  • Wanderhome is more alive than ever!

Votes: 1 1.7%
  • I've no real idea. I'm either not playing, or don't have an opinion.

Votes: 25 41.7%

• Total voters
Wulf, how the HECK do you have such nice graphics? I could barely move!

Yeah, lag was pretty bad during combat, I was suprised actualy that I did not have a client crash like some others. I hope that the hint of Deadmeat in the producer notes was correct and that tehy found a reason for some of the lag and fix it with C7.

Last edited:
Wulf, how the HECK do you have such nice graphics? I could barely move!
Sorry to bug in...and not trying to make it sound flashy or bragging or anything :) Just you're all talking about the screenie I presume? Is that not kind of normal quality and setting? I'm wondering 'couse I have that quality and I can run 3 accounts at the same time with that setting with no lag what so ever. My machine is almost 3 years old... :huh: I have 100M internet connection, T1. (Which is rather normal here)

Last edited:
You first :)

Seriusly, whats wrong in posting this (image and text) in this particular thread. Why do you have so many issues with positive comments about WH?
People having a great time on WH is :thumbsup: I think it's great to hear and see!! ^_^

Sunrunner is good eh? I know bloodfin is awsome for pvp. It was actually fun playing nge on there for alittle while but I quit cause even that was getting old.

Sunrunner is good eh? I know bloodfin is awsome for pvp. It was actually fun playing nge on there for alittle while but I quit cause even that was getting old.
*Nods*
Tho I'm not the one to talk since I'm not at all as active as I used to be when it comes to SWG
:) I don't have the time *shrug*

Sorry to bug in...and not trying to make it sound flashy or bragging or anything :) Just you're all talking about the screenie I presume? Is that not kind of normal quality and setting? I'm wondering 'couse I have that quality and I can run 3 accounts at the same time with that setting with no lag what so ever. My machine is almost 3 years old... :huh: I have 100M internet connection, T1. (Which is rather normal here)

Zana, I'm poorer than most that are gamers. I have a 2nd rate computer that has the graphics turned down low. I happen to be lucky enough to have a 3 MB connection through DSL. I don't have the settings like that. When I run two accounts, my PC cries for help.

You first :)

Seriusly, whats wrong in posting this (image and text) in this particular thread. Why do you have so many issues with positive comments about WH?
There's nothing wrong with your pic, and there's nothing wrong with positive comments... all I ask is that you stick to reality.

It's obvious that you're in the minority when you say the server population is "not so bad as some make you think it is". Also, saying crap like that implies that others are trying to mislead, which is false.

Sunrunner has huge PvP. And I do mean huge. A couple of people in the guild I'm in actually transferred from Bloodfin to Sunrunner and they're loving it.

Zana, I'm poorer than most that are gamers. I have a 2nd rate computer that has the graphics turned down low. I happen to be lucky enough to have a 3 MB connection through DSL. I don't have the settings like that. When I run two accounts, my PC cries for help.
Oh, I was just comparing to 'standards' here in Sweden. Sorry if I made that in an awekward way :hug:

The answer is an emphatic "yes".

Fortunately, there are a few elite individuals who still desire my company and those people keep me going - much to the general population's dismay.

Last edited:
I've always wondered who all these 'elite individuals' are ;)

I was called that ones when I was real active. I never thought that of myself, never will either...

Last edited:
I've always wondered who all these 'elite individuals' are ;)

I was called that ones when I was real active. I never thought that of myself, never will either...

WHO ARE YOU AND HOW DID YOU GET IN MY COMPUTER

Back