Wanderhome Server: Is it dead?

Wanderhome Server: Is it dead?

• Yes, and I'm either already on a different server, or will be leaving soon.

Votes: 19 31.7%
  • Yes, but I'm staying with the ship till the end!

Votes: 6 10.0%
  • No, the people leaving hasn't really affected me either way.

Votes: 3 5.0%
  • There is a problem, but I'm not sure it's as bad as some make it out to be.

Votes: 6 10.0%
  • Wanderhome is more alive than ever!

Votes: 1 1.7%
  • I've no real idea. I'm either not playing, or don't have an opinion.

Votes: 25 41.7%

• Total voters
After thinking...
I might not be the one to talk about WH being dead or not, tho I do miss the old days :rolleyes: I am not all that active there anymore, the little I play is mostly on Sunrunner, and I don't even play much there. Too much in RL :)
And it doesn't really matter if the server is dead or not, Wanderhome will always be the one that's closest to my heart. So many good friends, and even one love (even tho that's over). And to see so many people/friends hook up in RL is amazing, Cadina and her man for one.
Lots n' lots of great memories, that I will remember with joy and warmth
:) :wub:

Point is the game is what you make of it and you will always have the ebbs and tides of the server population. Most people have to remember that its NOT the pre-cu or cu its a whole new game environment (pun not intended).

As some of you might know I am back on WH after being more or less gone for way over a year (well gone from the server not the game)

I know there is not a hole lot off players left there but it still rocks

I don't know that many players there no more but I have been greeted with open arms there!

I miss old times..... But I love the new times to

I just started roleplaying at lot.... And mostly I am in characther

I miss not having a high level combat toon there to go fighting with and kick ass at times... but stille I have my entertainers and my tailor..... and my wee little BH!

But hey if I need to fight I will go "home" to Chimaera where I have my guild to back me up! ( I'm guildleader of a Danish guild there)

WH is for me alot of good memories! I miss the big fuzzy Habanero to be there for me at all times like he was before NGE came and took most of you lovely people away from me!

I have "only" been playing sence january 2005 but swg is the game for me!

Not leaving WH for good.... I will always pop in from time to time

Best wishes to those that leaves WH for another server or rl

Snorknulle, Nikoline, Cirkeline, Saraphyna, Mekera and Siff

Wanderhome forever! :cool:

Wanderhome did seem to go downhill.

Not that I have a bunch of newer people on my list to make up for it, but I took 2 accounts in on the vet trial, and while I miss the people, the game still does not do it for me any more, sadly.

Entertaining seems unfun. Why in the hell it has to happen primarily in Eisley is a crime, as it is the worst cantina in the game. Packed with too many NPCs, too close to the credit spammers (What about the Warden system?). While it's nice that entertainers have valuable buffs, entertaining was much more fun when there were 2 full groups in the cantina and it felt like a constant party.

Combat still does not seem fun any more. I really hate that if some target other than the one in front of you is locked, that you can not simply click the damn thing to target it. Escape-then-target and tabbing do not make as much sense. I suppose one gets used to it, but it is extremely counter-intuitive. It was good that I could finally finish the Obi-Wan quest, which was impossible for me before as a saber-only Jedi. It would be nice to try an HK run, to get a master cloak. I was appalled that I went to hunt krayt and 2 times in a row, got one-shotted by an invisible krayt before it finished lag-loading. I did not see anyone at all when I was out and about to Mustafar and back :( looks kinda dead.

I miss you too Snork :wub:

Last edited:

Not that I have a bunch of newer people on my list to make up for it, but I took 2 accounts in on the vet trial, and while I miss the people, the game still does not do it for me any more, sadly.

Entertaining seems unfun. Why in the hell it has to happen primarily in Eisley is a crime, as it is the worst cantina in the game. Packed with too many NPCs, too close to the credit spammers (What about the Warden system?). While it's nice that entertainers have valuable buffs, entertaining was much more fun when there were 2 full groups in the cantina and it felt like a constant party.

Combat still does not seem fun any more. I really hate that if some target other than the one in front of you is locked, that you can not simply click the damn thing to target it. Escape-then-target and tabbing do not make as much sense. I suppose one gets used to it, but it is extremely counter-intuitive. It was good that I could finally finish the Obi-Wan quest, which was impossible for me before as a saber-only Jedi. It would be nice to try an HK run, to get a master cloak. I was appalled that I went to hunt krayt and 2 times in a row, got one-shotted by an invisible krayt before it finished lag-loading. I did not see anyone at all when I was out and about to Mustafar and back :( looks kinda dead.

When were you on? Every time I'm on, I'm lucky if I can find ONE spammer to shut up. I mean, if I'm on at 7AM or 10PM, I'm running out of people to quiet.

:hug:

yep, its dead

BeatDeadHorse.gif

Back