Wanderhome Server: Is it dead?

Wanderhome Server: Is it dead?

• Yes, and I'm either already on a different server, or will be leaving soon.

Votes: 19 31.7%
  • Yes, but I'm staying with the ship till the end!

Votes: 6 10.0%
  • No, the people leaving hasn't really affected me either way.

Votes: 3 5.0%
  • There is a problem, but I'm not sure it's as bad as some make it out to be.

Votes: 6 10.0%
  • Wanderhome is more alive than ever!

Votes: 1 1.7%
  • I've no real idea. I'm either not playing, or don't have an opinion.

Votes: 25 41.7%

• Total voters
meh. I'll probably end up transferring.

It's getting to that point I'm considering transferring Daimyo. He was a 2 day creation from cl 0-90 so he really has nothing that needs go along with the transfer. I'm sure my former Elite buddies could spot me a loan when I get there. :)

It's getting to that point I'm considering transferring Daimyo. He was a 2 day creation from cl 0-90 so he really has nothing that needs go along with the transfer. I'm sure my former Elite buddies could spot me a loan when I get there. :)

You really should transfer. Wanderhome and 90% on its contents is complete and utter garbage.

I would for sure sir.

How dare you tell the truth! Feel the rath of the anti-negativity- wanderhome-forumnazi-hippy-comunist regime!

Wanderhome is a fucking ghost town and SWG is fucking lousy, everytime they add somthing even remotly cool they fuck up 50 other things.

Save yourselves the time and money, cancel your subs and throw yer computers out the mother fucking window.

How dare you tell the truth! Feel the rath of the anti-negativity- wanderhome-forumnazi-hippy-comunist regime!

Wanderhome is a fucking ghost town and SWG is fucking lousy, everytime they add somthing even remotly cool they fuck up 50 other things.

Save yourselves the time and money, cancel your subs and throw yer computers out the mother fucking window.
And that's about it...

I will cancel both my subs the day I find a better MMO, until then I'll enjoy SWG. Even if that means switching servers, I'll still play it and have a blast.

oh God lets all quit cause stereo said so :lol:

I am not going anywhere....

I love swg and the people I know from the game

Tho Europe-Chimaera is my prime server, Wanderhome is a special place for me!

Sunrunner can be fun to

:hug:

I will cancel both my subs the day I find a better MMO, until then I'll enjoy SWG. Even if that means switching servers, I'll still play it and have a blast.

NO! You will quit this instant and like it!!

There will be no more fun having in SWG... PERIOD!

The Stereo has spoken!

pffft :p

Tiv will have fun in SWG until the day someone pulls the plug.

I love you Tiv!

Nah I'm just fucking with you guys, I could'nt give less of a shit about how you all spend your time.

Im just staing my opnion about the overall crappiness of SWG and Wanderhome.

and thats... ok.

I love America and my freedom of speech.

NO! You will quit this instant and like it!!

There will be no more fun having in SWG... PERIOD!

The Stereo has spoken!
Thats what I keep trying to tell him too. You can pry him away for a few hours, but he keeps going back to that shit hole game. :rolleyes:

Back