Wanderhome Server: Is it dead?

Wanderhome Server: Is it dead?

• Yes, and I'm either already on a different server, or will be leaving soon.

Votes: 19 31.7%
  • Yes, but I'm staying with the ship till the end!

Votes: 6 10.0%
  • No, the people leaving hasn't really affected me either way.

Votes: 3 5.0%
  • There is a problem, but I'm not sure it's as bad as some make it out to be.

Votes: 6 10.0%
  • Wanderhome is more alive than ever!

Votes: 1 1.7%
  • I've no real idea. I'm either not playing, or don't have an opinion.

Votes: 25 41.7%

• Total voters
I been playing Gran toursimo 4 on my PS2 lately for some reason haha.

Nobody to whine at me about bullshit and winnning races makes me feel like a winner! haha.

That's ONE of the reasons I stay out of PvP BS. I also suck at it, but I also don't like BS.

We tend to play sandbox games, FPS games or Stragey's when we're not in SWG. Just got Galactic Civ 2, and haven't been able to play it yet. Or when I need to take a break, I pick up a different mmo for a few weeks. Short attention span FTW.

That's ONE of the reasons I stay out of PvP BS. I also suck at it, but I also don't like BS.

We tend to play sandbox games, FPS games or Stragey's when we're not in SWG. Just got Galactic Civ 2, and haven't been able to play it yet. Or when I need to take a break, I pick up a different mmo for a few weeks. Short attention span FTW.

Hehe thats a big reason why I do pvp. If someone whines at me I simply kill them. If I get hate tells or they whine about dying, I kill them again. It's quite entertaining. Making them the first to drop in group pvp shuts them up pretty quickly.

Hehe thats a big reason why I do pvp. If someone whines at me I simply kill them. If I get hate tells or they whine about dying, I kill them again. It's quite entertaining. Making them the first to drop in group pvp shuts them up pretty quickly.
Lies! I've incapped you before. j00 are no threat :p *giggles*

Correction: You and Dola incapped me while I was dueling on Daimyo, SF, with no armor on just for shits and giggles. :p
lol no no that was after you let me incap you that one time then chased me into the pvp area.. err, I mean I INCAPPED YO ASS!!

Dom: Ask any racer, any real racer. It doesn't matter if you win by an inch or a mile; winning's winning.

lol no no that was after you let me incap you that one time then chased me into the pvp area.. err, I mean I INCAPPED YO ASS!!

Dom: Ask any racer, any real racer. It doesn't matter if you win by an inch or a mile; winning's winning.

Oh god not more bad movie quotes!!!
Winning is not enough, I seek perfection in total and complete annihilation.

Now for a real quote which I shouldn't even have to mention who said this:

"Being second is to be the first of the ones who lose."

and people wonder why I love you ♥

Ricky Bobby: Wait, Dad. Don't you remember the time you told me "If you ain't first, you're last"?
Reese Bobby: Huh? What are you talking about, Son?
Ricky Bobby: That day at school.
Reese Bobby: Oh hell, Son, I was high that day. That doesn't make any sense at all, you can be second, third, fourth... hell you can even be fifth.
Ricky Bobby: What? I've lived my whole life by that!

Ricky Bobby: Wait, Dad. Don't you remember the time you told me "If you ain't first, you're last"?
Reese Bobby: Huh? What are you talking about, Son?
Ricky Bobby: That day at school.
Reese Bobby: Oh hell, Son, I was high that day. That doesn't make any sense at all, you can be second, third, fourth... hell you can even be fifth.
Ricky Bobby: What? I've lived my whole life by that!
hahahaha yay! someone who found a killer quote /bow
Avari you are quote God, Sir

Oh yeah YAY, let's all cheer the further dumbing down of america. :huh:

WOOHOO!

Fucking cant stand upity pseudo intellectual deuche bag types. They deserve to be kicked in the head.

Ricky Bobby was the shit hahaha

Last edited:
It's days like today that make me hate SWG. :mellow:

I spend ages running around trying to kill a Level 83 Bantha that keeps incapping me.

Then I get incapped and can't revive!! :mad: This has happened to me at least twice before. Always on a quest or a dungeon.
So I had to submit a ticket and wait 15 mins to get revived. :rolleyes:

Then I go onto another area and start killing. Get incapped and stuck AGAIN! All in the space of 30 mins! :mad::mad:

I've quit out and no doubt will still be incapped when I log in next.
This is why I never get involved in much combat. :mellow:

After 3 months of not playing, the 1st day is not making me want to rush back.

It's days like today that make me hate SWG. :mellow:

I spend ages running around trying to kill a Level 83 Bantha that keeps incapping me.

Then I get incapped and can't revive!! :mad: This has happened to me at least twice before. Always on a quest or a dungeon.

Then I go onto another area and start killing. Get incapped and stuck AGAIN! All in the space of 30 mins! :mad::mad:

I've quit out and no doubt will still be incapped when I log in next.
This is why I never get involved in much combat. :mellow:

After 3 months of not playing, the 1st day is not making me want to rush back.

One of my accounts still that a newbie toon I created on launch so long ago. It the very first one I ever made which I though it would be cool to be "born" on Correlia. Little did I know I'd be stuck there with no money to travel and anytime I tried to leave the town I was instantly incapped. lol....oh how it was changed so much since those days without speeders and ITV's. lol

We had the perma incap issue before as well. Typically a medic can help. It was happening to Merlyn quite a lot, we tried saving the new clone data, CSR tickets etc. Not sure what solved it or if it is solved, but it has not happend in quite a while (knock on wood).

We had the perma incap issue before as well. Typically a medic can help. It was happening to Merlyn quite a lot, we tried saving the new clone data, CSR tickets etc. Not sure what solved it or if it is solved, but it has not happend in quite a while (knock on wood).

The village health buff crystal and taking damage from a corpse which results in your death will very often give a perma incap. I beleive the problem is quite simply that your hp goes below zero so the incap timer locks up as a negative 0 hp cannot be calculated.

Funny story the perma incap bug saved my butt last week. I had a BH come for my bounty which I killed him, then 2 more showed up and they died(partly bc one was dumb enough to be SF). I assumed they gave up and I went back to my normal stuff. Vadana wanted to duel so I met her at the Imp POI near the Corellia GCW base. On our third duel I see Nickoles in front of me at the edge of the POI. He sucks pretty bad so wasn't much concern until Hauns pops up behind me, and 2 seconds later I see Franz to the left. I guess they were quite upset about losing earlier and decided to team up. I barely had enough time to type /end with Vadana when all three Bh's turned red.

Thier gank failed miserably. I killed Franz first, then just after I incapped Hauns, Franz' DOT incapped me eventhough he was already a corpse. With 2 down and me incapped Nickoles went in for a DB...but I was perma incapd so no bounty for them, Muahaha. I relogged and was safely in the cloner and still had my bounty on me. Of course they were even more upset now so they followed me to restuss and tried a few more times but still failed to collect :)

Me personally, I like the perma incap bug. ^_^

I thought there was some command that would bring up a cloner window...
Well I wasn't actually dead. No commands work when incapped. I did try and find that but couldn't.

Anyone know what it is? Isn't there a suicide command?

Thanks Eniac. You explained exactly what happened. I HAD used the village crystal earlier on and that must be causing the problem. :mad:

I tried the logout, reload etc and nothing ever seems to work for me.
But after the 2nd time I couldn't be arsed and quit out for the night. Hopefully the server reset fixes it.

Next time I go back I am considering going back to Commando because I totally suck as a Jedi! :rolleyes:

Back