Wanderhome Server: Is it dead?

Wanderhome Server: Is it dead?

• Yes, and I'm either already on a different server, or will be leaving soon.

Votes: 19 31.7%
  • Yes, but I'm staying with the ship till the end!

Votes: 6 10.0%
  • No, the people leaving hasn't really affected me either way.

Votes: 3 5.0%
  • There is a problem, but I'm not sure it's as bad as some make it out to be.

Votes: 6 10.0%
  • Wanderhome is more alive than ever!

Votes: 1 1.7%
  • I've no real idea. I'm either not playing, or don't have an opinion.

Votes: 25 41.7%

• Total voters
yep, its dead

BeatDeadHorse.gif
when was the last time you played the game syn?

You mean the last time I got on syn or my buddies account? :p Mine.. a month my buddies? lol anytime I need to message friends

I'm on around 8pm to midnight PST if I manage to log in.

Where were you? If they're moving around, we need to know so we can spammer-camp them.

The past couple of nights I was running around working on the auction I'm doing, but every time I was in Eisley there weren't any Spammers. In fact, I remember getting one that had managed to stick around for more than their silence-timer, and I got him again - but that was at like 10 my time (EST)

send me a tell next time you are online i got something for you

Nooooo Farid, I thought you destroyed those pictures. Errr I mean it may look like me in those pics but it's not, honest!

...:whistling: .....:blink:...

Ok ok, maybe it was me but...:erm:

Syn....I swear, it meant nothing, just one drunk stupid night. :innocent:

Nooooo Farid, I thought you destroyed those pictures. Errr I mean it may look like me in those pics but it's not, honest!

...:whistling: .....:blink:...

Ok ok, maybe it was me but...:erm:

Syn....I swear, it meant nothing, just one drunk stupid night. :innocent:
Baby, you are the one person I would forgive of any wrong doing. :wub: you lots and lots Aero

Its sad to see ya home server not be the server to fall in place with merges.. Yet they gave us no merge... People merged themselves to the populated servers... Bria, Chilastra has the most players on during the times I play. I did a lil hunting to make sure I hopped to the most populated one.. I chose Bria. I also see alot of people comming back being lvl 80 and grinding up to 90.. If you just wanna start all over.. I know the tricks to get 90 in 2 days..AFK/ATK. 4 hours for a crafter ATK.

There is a ton of pve/rp'ers there....
As far as pvp.. we have weekly battles of atleast 20 on 20... sometimes up to 40 on 40... We have seen at base defenses... 60+ rebs zerg our base 60 on 30.. yeah we lost the base. This is something the Rebs/Imps set up... NOT the static base.

I have never had more fun in my entire time playing this game than I have had on this server. I have merged into one of the best and well known PvP guilds on the server.. Our teamspeak is THE imperial teamspeak in which all imperials that are hardcore PvP get in and fight.. Sometimes 30+ people in our Ts. There is one Wanderhomie in our guild.. if anyone remembers Soran Thrax..

Enia... Everything transferred on my toon... I only had one problem...
Everything packed up in your houses moves to the same spot in the house.. you have to pull it out using the termie.. sometimes... a few items wont pull.... A gm will come and move em for you... I had one thing get stuck in 3 full houses.. Lambda shuttle..lol I deleted the house.. Others have actually gotten a Gm to pull a few items.. Everything transfers... They only post that bulletin on the page in which you apply for transfer in case you actually do loose something they dont have to replace it or go through the time of actually check you for lies about stuff you lost that you actually didnt have. I know of like 6 people that transferred to bria from other servers... They didnt loose anything.

If any of you wanna transfer to bring me a stuffed Crystal Snake from pre-cu.. Ill pay for your transfer. Ill also hook you up with a full suit of 35's and pups. =P

O yeah.. I miss quite a few of yas... includin you tivs but... I cant have fun on a server with no people.. =(

Please share.

I knew a couple different ways, but they're all nerfed now. You can actually grind an entertainer on another server, and as long as you don't set up his expertise before the transfer, when you get to your new server you can respec to a level 90 combat profession. Now, they may have fixed this, and I know of at least one person on Sunrunner who got caught doing this and had his combat level reset back to 5. IMO in this horrible leveling system, it's worth the 30 bucks it costs to pull it off if you can get away with it. I didn't feel like taking the chance so I just recently no item transferred Emaca off of Wanderhome and brought him to Sunrunner. Now I have a toon in both factions and constant PvP.

I am glad that some retuned vets found a home somewhere else, but with more and more people comming back Wanderhome is also not so bad as some make you think it is.

Yesterday we had 4 hours of fun in PVP that moved from the Corellia PVP base (starting with asmall skirmish) to 3 hours of PVP in cnet with up to 3 groups on the Imperial side. The rebels were a bit outnumbered, but came back neve rthe less.

Yesterday in Cnet .... (just a few people waiting at the SP)

cnet.jpg

Back