When a guy is useful

I'd use one of those leather swatters with the word cut out of it so he could read the safety word on his tush for the next few days :lol:

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(SynTaXx-Wrath @ May 10 2006, 03:39 PM) [snapback]77533[/snapback][/center]
I'd use one of those leather swatters with the word cut out of it so he could read the safety word on his tush for the next few days :lol:
[/b]

:lol:

I love this thread...

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(SynTaXx-Wrath @ May 10 2006, 04:43 PM) [snapback]77535[/snapback][/center]
lol I blame the wasp and Tiv! :hug: Tiv [/b]

I can't help it. Really...it's something ingrained in me...

.......kind of like swg...

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(SynTaXx-Wrath @ May 10 2006, 04:39 PM) [snapback]77533[/snapback][/center]
[/b]

I'd always want to give him a way out. Otherwise we might go too far...

Can I help it if I'm sadistic? Er... :ph34r:

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Tiveria @ May 10 2006, 03:45 PM) [snapback]77536[/snapback][/center]

I can't help it. Really...it's something ingrained in me...

.......kind of like swg...
I'd always want to give him a way out. Otherwise we might go too far...

Can I help it if I'm sadistic? Er... :ph34r:
[/b]

All fine by me ^_^

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Tiveria @ May 10 2006, 03:53 PM) [snapback]77540[/snapback][/center]
I wonder how many people read my posts and think...

"Poor Voren" [/b]
lol I wonder how many guys read it and think
"lucky bastard!!"

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(SynTaXx-Wrath @ May 10 2006, 03:56 PM) [snapback]77543[/snapback][/center]
"lucky bastard!!"
[/b]

That was me.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(SynTaXx-Wrath @ May 10 2006, 04:56 PM) [snapback]77543[/snapback][/center]
"lucky bastard!!"
[/b]

Only guys? :innocent:

/ducks

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Tiveria @ May 10 2006, 04:00 PM) [snapback]77547[/snapback][/center]
Only guys? :innocent:

/ducks
[/b]
/jealous
I want to be voren.. lol just as tall too, because I would be a size 2 at his height :p

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(SynTaXx-Wrath @ May 10 2006, 05:01 PM) [snapback]77548[/snapback][/center]
/jealous
I want to be voren.. lol just as tall too, because I would be a size 2 at his height :p
[/b]

I would love to be 6'9". The number itself is golden.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Tiveria @ May 10 2006, 04:03 PM) [snapback]77550[/snapback][/center]
I would love to be 6'9". The number itself is golden.
[/b]
very true.. but I have a thing for guys taller than me, so finding someone close to 7 ft would be a hard thing to do

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Tiveria @ May 10 2006, 09:53 PM) [snapback]77540[/snapback][/center]
I wonder how many people read my posts and think...

"Poor Voren"
[/b]

Tiv and Voren.
flagellation.gif

Kinky bitches! :blush: :wub: :lol:
Injects Jynxe with antidote to Ker-ri's drugs. ;)

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Azrail @ May 10 2006, 03:04 PM) [snapback]77573[/snapback][/center]
Tiv and Voren.
flagellation.gif

Kinky bitches! :blush: :wub: :lol:
Injects Jynxe with antidote to Ker-ri's drugs. ;)
[/b]
:unsure:

What? She requested it. ^_^

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Tiveria @ May 10 2006, 09:22 PM) [snapback]77527[/snapback][/center]
I need to find a way to get that dominatrix emote added from Star Gate. I keep loosing it.
[/b]

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Tiveria @ May 10 2006, 05:33 AM) [snapback]77205[/snapback][/center]
Thank God I'm married.

And yeah I won't go near wasps. Nor bees. Of course my mom is allergic so...
[/b]
Wasps and bees only annoy me if they fly in my face.... of course with bees all you have to do is swat them out of the air with your hand, they leave after that.

I've been stung before too, it's not that bad, just really itchy. What really bothers me though is spiders, I hate the damn things. Not really scared of them.... just hate them. Especially the small ones, they sneak up on me :ph34r:

The big ones on the other hand don't bother me too much.... as long as I see them that is, if I turned around and saw it like 2 feet from me i'd probably run and scream hehe.

I hate those nasty spiders that are big enough that you can see a stripe on their back *or any detail for that matter* but I can kill those no problem. Anything that could get scared and sting me... /skeerd

My brothers are allergic to bee stings (makes them go into like respiratory shock) and maybe me too, not sure yet, I was only stung twice though and I didn't have trouble breathing - it still sucked though.

I killed a wasp a couple weeks ago that got in our house with a regular fly swatter. :) It came in with some flowers with alot of flies, and I just swatted it like one of the flies. Except the biggest fly of the bunch scarred me for a sec when I missed LOL, I hate it when flies ram your hand when you're trying to kill them. They're just disgusting.

Back