When a guy is useful

SynTaXx-Wrath

If you're happy, I'm. . .
I have a wasp in the bathroom, an electric fly swatter, but I am a chicken to even attempt to kill it :(
Right about now is the only time the ex would be useful

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(SynTaXx-Wrath @ May 9 2006, 12:16 PM) [snapback]77172[/snapback][/center]
I have a fear of getting stung
[/b]
Use long sleeve shirt or sweater. If you are scared of that, armor yerself :p
and...

Whack it!

I find they are also good for killing spiders and cutting the lawn and or choveling the driveway :p

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Kiritok @ May 9 2006, 02:19 PM) [snapback]77177[/snapback][/center]
It's just a slight pinch that will itch for a day or two :p [/b]
that right there is what I'm scared to death of.. I remember being stung as a kid and it was horrid!

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Artica @ May 9 2006, 02:22 PM) [snapback]77181[/snapback][/center]
You wont get stung, just don't miss :p
[/b]

Remember, if you miss, it will go right for your face too. :lol: ^_^

:ph34r: *flees*

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Kiritok @ May 9 2006, 12:23 PM) [snapback]77184[/snapback][/center]

:ph34r: *flees*
[/b]
Stop it Kiritok!

And Syn.... Don't be afraid, just whack it. If ya miss, strike again till ya get it ;)

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Kiritok @ May 9 2006, 02:23 PM) [snapback]77184[/snapback][/center]

:ph34r: *flees* [/b]
lol I don't know how I am going to pay you back, but I will <_<

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Artica @ May 9 2006, 02:24 PM) [snapback]77186[/snapback][/center]
Stop it Kiritok!

And Syn.... Don't be afraid, just whack it. If ya miss, strike again till ya get it ;)
[/b]

-_-

Yeah, it's really not that bad, just a quick swift whack and it'll go down. If you miss, just swing until it stops moving. I wouldn't suggest whacking it if it's in the air though...

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Artica @ May 9 2006, 02:24 PM) [snapback]77186[/snapback][/center]
Stop it Kiritok!

And Syn.... Don't be afraid, just whack it. If ya miss, strike again till ya get it ;) [/b]
lol you kinda can't "whack and run" with the electric fly swatter, but I did put fresh batteries in to make sure that its the full charge ... I tip toed in the bathroom *because you know loud walking irritates wasps and makes them sting harder* ... and I can't see him anywhere!

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(SynTaXx-Wrath @ May 9 2006, 12:27 PM) [snapback]77197[/snapback][/center]
lol you kinda can't "whack and run" with the electric fly swatter, but I did put fresh batteries in to make sure that its the full charge ... I tip toed in the bathroom *because you know loud walking irritates wasps and makes them sting harder* ... and I can't see him anywhere!
[/b]
It's hiding :mellow:

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Artica @ May 9 2006, 02:30 PM) [snapback]77201[/snapback][/center]
It's hiding :mellow: [/b]
you know its calling in reenforcement :unsure:

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Kiritok @ May 9 2006, 02:31 PM) [snapback]77202[/snapback][/center]
Hope you're wearing shoes :mellow: [/b]
I don't know who you are.. but you would definately make me a paranoid person :p

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(SynTaXx-Wrath @ May 9 2006, 02:33 PM) [snapback]77203[/snapback][/center]
you know its calling in reenforcement :unsure:
I don't know who you are.. but you would definately make me a paranoid person :p
[/b]

I try. I made Eimi and Niv paranoid quite often pre-cu :lol:

Thank God I'm married.

And yeah I won't go near wasps. Nor bees. Of course my mom is allergic so...

Back