When a guy is useful

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Tiveria @ May 9 2006, 03:28 PM) [snapback]77238[/snapback][/center]
I take a baseball batt to the bag before I empty it. And I let the bag sit for a good few days before I remove it.
[/b]

:ph34r:

If that's what you do to wasps, i'd hate to get on your bad side :mellow:

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Kiritok @ May 9 2006, 04:30 PM) [snapback]77240[/snapback][/center]
:ph34r:

If that's what you do to wasps, i'd hate to get on your bad side :mellow: [/b]

:innocent:

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Kiritok @ May 9 2006, 03:24 PM) [snapback]77235[/snapback][/center]
You still have to empty it somehow :lol: :p [/b]
lol I could go DAYS without emptying it :p

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(SynTaXx-Wrath @ May 9 2006, 04:33 PM) [snapback]77243[/snapback][/center]
lol I could go DAYS without emptying it :p
[/b]

I have a baseball bat soley for the purpose of whacking bugs. I really dislike most sports.

Oh how I wish I could see this entertaining spectacle of someone chasing a wasp with a vacuum and a baseball bat :lol:

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Kiritok @ May 9 2006, 04:41 PM) [snapback]77246[/snapback][/center]
Oh how I wish I could see this entertaining spectacle of someone chasing a wasp with a vacuum and a baseball bat :lol: [/b]

Add an orange cat chasing me and swatting at the thing, making it more angry. I could really kill that cat.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(SynTaXx-Wrath @ May 9 2006, 04:42 PM) [snapback]77248[/snapback][/center]
SARRA - 1
WASP - 0 !!!!!

[/b]

:woot:

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(SynTaXx-Wrath @ May 9 2006, 03:42 PM) [snapback]77248[/snapback][/center]
SARRA - 1
WASP - 0 !!!!!

[/b]

:thumbsup: :lol:

It took and hour and a half, but you got it! :)

I use my practical saya to swat wasps and/or flies. I use the broom for the other bugs, or let kitties take care of 'em. :p

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Tiveria @ May 9 2006, 09:28 PM) [snapback]77238[/snapback][/center]
I take a baseball batt to the bag before I empty it. And I let the bag sit for a good few days before I remove it.
[/b]
OK if you whack the bag isn't it likely to burst? Leaving a lot of messy debris everywhere AND allow the bug to escape and terrorise you some more! :alien:

Also :wtf: is an Electric fly swatter!! :blink:
Like a tazer or something? :huh:

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Azrail @ May 9 2006, 04:03 PM) [snapback]77282[/snapback][/center]
OK if you whack the bag isn't it likely to burst? Leaving a lot of messy debris everywhere AND allow the bug to escape and terrorise you some more! :alien:

Like a tazer or something? :huh:
[/b]
:lol:
I use whatever is closer... a newspaper, a slipper, a shoe... or my all trustworthy saya :D
I don't even have a normal swatter. :p

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Azrail @ May 9 2006, 06:03 PM) [snapback]77282[/snapback][/center]

Like a tazer or something? :huh: [/b]
lol it kinda looks like a tennis racket only the middle is medal and you push a button and it shocks the fly to death :p I like it, with moths you can see them spark

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Azrail @ May 9 2006, 07:03 PM) [snapback]77282[/snapback][/center]

Like a tazer or something? :huh: [/b]

You gotta read more. I said I'd wait a couple of days and THEN smack the bag. Also - I didn't say I'd do it indoors. :p

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Tiveria @ May 10 2006, 02:15 PM) [snapback]77379[/snapback][/center]
You gotta read more. I said I'd wait a couple of days and THEN smack the bag. Also - I didn't say I'd do it indoors. :p
[/b]
I read a lot. I have to so I can keep up with :cat: posts!
:lol: :p :hug: ^_^

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Azrail @ May 10 2006, 08:18 AM) [snapback]77414[/snapback][/center]
I read a lot. I have to so I can keep up with :cat: posts!
:lol: :p :hug: ^_^
[/b]
Hehe, not fast enough. :p

Back