When a guy is useful

hmmm.....Wasps I run from to as well as spiders but for different reasons. Not afraid of the wasps (been stung a lot) I am afraid of using that damned Epipen again. You get stung in the arm and have to give yourself a shot in the leg then go to the hospital where they give you another shot to counter the one you gave yourself.........like getting stung 3 times by the same damned bug, not to mention the labored breathing, dizziness, itching, swelling ect ect that goes along with the initial sting.

Spiders on the other hand............yeah I run from em. I run to my wife or my 8yr old son and tell them to kill the hellspawned thing. Been terrified of them ever since I was young. Took my poor wife fishing one summer at a lake and we went in to a dock that, un-beknownst to me, was a spider haven. I don't even remember leaving the place just waking up on a table outside of the dock with a bunch of people standing around me. Guessing the sight of all of em sent my body into shock and I passed out /shrug I don't know.

The rest of the bugs I can handle.

Oh and as an aside.............

I have PhD's in Landscaping and Lawnwork, Cooking to include a Masters in "Tossing Food Togather, Because Your Broke Ass Doesn't Have Everything Needed For a Real Meal, and Actually Having It Be Edible and Enjoyable", Home Repair (To include Lighting, Plumbing, HVAC, Duct Cleaning, Tile Setting, Woodworking on Decks, and Electronics Hook-ups), Lifting (as in heavy ass shit that we didn't need and will only get used once but looked nice in the store and weighed some 5K odd pounds and was to big to fit through the front door so had to turn the awkward box every which way while holding the door open because the other half was watching TV) and General Home Repair (if something should break I can fix it right up........or Duct Tape it togather and hope noone notices.....lol).

I have Masters in House Cleaning (thanks Mom), and Waste Management and Disposal.

Minors in Grocery Shopping

So I consider myself usefull............lol

I know how you feel about spiders, as I said, I hate the little buggers too. The sight of them doesn't bother me much, but the problem is that I often can't see them till they are right up close, and I jump pretty high when they are up close.

Last summer, I was working near our shed, and I was told to look up, and when I did I saw this huge barn spider about 4 inches from my face..... I freaked out, spent the next 30 minutes thinking i had one of the little bastards crawling on me.

the only creatures i cant stand are snakes and thankfully i dont think there are many of them in the UK :p

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(PrOdiGy @ May 11 2006, 04:16 PM) [snapback]77645[/snapback][/center]
the only creatures i cant stand are snakes and thankfully i dont think there are many of them in the UK :p
[/b]
We only have Garder snakes where I am, they arn't poisonous, but I'm not afraid of them at all. Just spiders....... and oddly enough ladders lol. Every time I get on one i think i'm going to fall off. Yet strangly enough I love rock climbing lol.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Darein @ May 10 2006, 05:40 PM) [snapback]77605[/snapback][/center]
My brothers are allergic to bee stings (makes them go into like respiratory shock) and maybe me too, not sure yet, I was only stung twice though and I didn't have trouble breathing - it still sucked though.

I killed a wasp a couple weeks ago that got in our house with a regular fly swatter. :) It came in with some flowers with alot of flies, and I just swatted it like one of the flies. Except the biggest fly of the bunch scarred me for a sec when I missed LOL, I hate it when flies ram your hand when you're trying to kill them. They're just disgusting.
[/b]
:lol:

I was pretty good at putting the frame of a persons bike over an 8 foot pole today...that was fun watching him get it off and over

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Avari @ May 11 2006, 03:27 PM) [snapback]77780[/snapback][/center]
maybe if you didnt cheat on your husband he would still be around to kill bugs for you [/b]
maybe if you didn't have the face/body you do you would have a girlfriend and not be on here trolling and trying to flame me :)

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(SynTaXx-Wrath @ May 11 2006, 03:49 PM) [snapback]77793[/snapback][/center]
maybe if you didn't have the face/body you do you would have a girlfriend and not be on here trolling and trying to flame me :)
[/b]

I love this thread.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(SynTaXx-Wrath @ May 11 2006, 02:32 PM) [snapback]77806[/snapback][/center]
me too :p its ^ ing my post count .. sooo close to 2000 :lol:
[/b]
-_-

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(SynTaXx-Wrath @ May 11 2006, 04:51 PM) [snapback]77882[/snapback][/center]
4000 + posts?!?! share share!
[/b]
But i haven't caught up to Tivy yet. :huh:

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(SynTaXx-Wrath @ May 11 2006, 04:57 PM) [snapback]77889[/snapback][/center]
*takes some of Tiv's posts and runs into the night* buah hahahaha
[/b]
I need approximatedly 1400 to get to where Tiv is :D

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Artica @ May 11 2006, 07:36 PM) [snapback]77898[/snapback][/center]
I need approximatedly 1400 to get to where Tiv is :D [/b]
howwwww I don't get it, even when I pay attention and post I don't make that kind of numbers

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(SynTaXx-Wrath @ May 11 2006, 05:49 PM) [snapback]77903[/snapback][/center]
howwwww I don't get it, even when I pay attention and post I don't make that kind of numbers
[/b]
There is no way I can get it, even if Tiv stops posting for a week. :p

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Artica @ May 11 2006, 07:50 PM) [snapback]77904[/snapback][/center]
There is no way I can get it, even if Tiv stops posting for a week. :p [/b]
lol *tapes down Tiv's fingers*

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(SynTaXx-Wrath @ May 11 2006, 05:58 PM) [snapback]77907[/snapback][/center]
lol *tapes down Tiv's fingers*
[/b]
Nah, I :wub: the :sheep: :hug:

Back