When a guy is useful

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Artica @ May 11 2006, 07:59 PM) [snapback]77909[/snapback][/center]
Nah, I :wub: the :sheep: :hug: [/b]
I think Stav should put me at 2100 so I don't have to work for it

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(SynTaXx-Wrath @ May 11 2006, 04:49 PM) [snapback]77793[/snapback][/center]
maybe if you didn't have the face/body you do you would have a girlfriend and not be on here trolling and trying to flame me :)
[/b]
let me tell ya a few things

1) I'm always going to look this good

2) that wasnt a flame, it was just friendly advice :)

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Avari @ May 11 2006, 08:35 PM) [snapback]77919[/snapback][/center]
let me tell ya a few things

1) I'm always going to look this good

2) that wasnt a flame, it was just friendly advice :) [/b]
When I had a kid and you still have more stretchmarks on your stomach, thats not really "lookin good" :p

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(SynTaXx-Wrath @ May 11 2006, 06:27 PM) [snapback]77915[/snapback][/center]
I think Stav should put me at 2100 so I don't have to work for it
[/b]
You don't wanna know what I'm thinking. :lol:

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(SynTaXx-Wrath @ May 11 2006, 06:45 PM) [snapback]77921[/snapback][/center]
When I had a kid and you still have more stretchmarks on your stomach, thats not really "lookin good" :p
[/b]
Know something? Just let it go.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Artica @ May 11 2006, 08:53 PM) [snapback]77923[/snapback][/center]
You don't wanna know what I'm thinking. :lol:

Know something? Just let it go. [/b]
when he comes in MY thread trashing me, maybe HE should let it go

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Kiritok @ May 11 2006, 08:57 PM) [snapback]77925[/snapback][/center]
I still say some guys can be more useful then just tiny bug swatters B) [/b]
:wub: :wub: Kiritok

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(SynTaXx-Wrath @ May 11 2006, 07:10 PM) [snapback]77927[/snapback][/center]
when he comes in MY thread trashing me, maybe HE should let it go
[/b]
Is a wanderhomies forum Syn. All of us has a right to read and state opinions. And to tell you the truth, I wouldn't blame him, you do the same every time you get a chance at it.

na i stayed out of this thread til she started trashin ppl on the offical boards, then me when I point her out :p

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Artica @ May 11 2006, 09:28 PM) [snapback]77937[/snapback][/center]
Is a wanderhomies forum Syn. All of us has a right to read and state opinions. And to tell you the truth, I wouldn't blame him, you do the same every time you get a chance at it.

[/b]
then why get so defensive when I respond?

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Artica @ May 11 2006, 09:28 PM) [snapback]77937[/snapback][/center]
[/b]

Everyone also has a right to wish that people not start crap in their threads when their name isn't even brought up inside of it. -_-

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Kiritok @ May 11 2006, 09:48 PM) [snapback]77954[/snapback][/center]
Everyone also has a right to wish that people not start crap in their threads when their name isn't even brought up inside of it. -_- [/b]
Peacemaker ;)

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(SynTaXx-Wrath @ May 11 2006, 09:51 PM) [snapback]77955[/snapback][/center]
Peacemaker ;)
[/b]

I fear the wrath of the Rack of Wisdom ;)

Plus i'm in a good mood today so I don't feel like busting kneecaps.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Kiritok @ May 11 2006, 11:03 PM) [snapback]77965[/snapback][/center]
I fear the wrath of the Rack of Wisdom ;)

Plus i'm in a good mood today so I don't feel like busting kneecaps. [/b]
I love your new siggy

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(SynTaXx-Wrath @ May 11 2006, 11:12 PM) [snapback]77966[/snapback][/center]
I love your new siggy
[/b]

Thanks heh, got bored one day in photoshop and made it.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Kiritok @ May 11 2006, 11:47 PM) [snapback]77970[/snapback][/center]
Thanks heh, got bored one day in photoshop and made it. [/b]
I have photoshop and never use it... :/

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Artica @ May 12 2006, 10:50 AM) [snapback]77904[/snapback][/center]
There is no way I can get it, even if Tiv stops posting for a week. :p
[/b]
I know why I don't have a high post count. Often I post many paragraphs instead of just posting one liners :D.......

Must learn the art of hte one liner hehe

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(SynTaXx-Wrath @ May 12 2006, 12:44 PM) [snapback]77953[/snapback][/center]
then why get so defensive when I respond?
[/b]
I don't get defensive.... I ignore people hehe.....

I find it's much more effective at pissing people off when they are trying to flame you and you just act like they don't exist hehe.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Rehhtahn @ May 12 2006, 12:47 AM) [snapback]77976[/snapback][/center]
I don't get defensive.... I ignore people hehe.....

I find it's much more effective at pissing people off when they are trying to flame you and you just act like they don't exist hehe. [/b]
very wise :p someone else told me to do that too tonight
/new Syn

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(SynTaXx-Wrath @ May 12 2006, 04:04 PM) [snapback]77982[/snapback][/center]
very wise :p someone else told me to do that too tonight
/new Syn
[/b]
I did that with Loh Key for the last 6 months I played SWG. If I saw he posted it I would just ignore the post, and move on. Most of the time people worth ignoring arn't putting anything worthwhile into a conversation anyway so it's not like you'd miss out on anything important.

Back