To All Those Muslims Burning & Protesting That Cartoon

a3prin77small7po.jpg

Never go against a Sicilian!

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Stavrose @ Feb 7 2006, 11:03 AM) [snapback]40960[/snapback][/center]
Fuck it, if war breaks out, i'll be in Greece chillin on the beach. Its an anti-american enough country, so we won't get attacked. We MIGHT be able to see the mushroom clouds though :p
[/b]
I'm just a resident. I'll just move back to Japan :p

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Artica @ Feb 8 2006, 05:13 AM) [snapback]40977[/snapback][/center]
[/b]

Yeah, all they have to worry about is North Korea and China.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Artica @ Feb 7 2006, 02:13 PM) [snapback]40977[/snapback][/center]
[/b]
Take me with you!

/sing I THINK IM TURNING JAPANESE I REALLY THINK SO

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Curse @ Feb 7 2006, 02:15 PM) [snapback]40980[/snapback][/center]
Take me with you!

/sing I THINK IM TURNING JAPANESE I REALLY THINK SO
[/b]

Somehow this makes me doubt those words.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Tiveria @ Feb 7 2006, 02:13 PM) [snapback]40974[/snapback][/center]
You looked Spanish to me Curse.
[/b]
I get that a lot, I'm not spanish but in that picture I do look spanish because of the sombraro lol. Anyway my skin is a little dark because I'm sicilian.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Tiveria @ Feb 7 2006, 02:16 PM) [snapback]40982[/snapback][/center]
Somehow this makes me doubt those words.
[/b]

You listened to that song before right? :p

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Tiveria @ Feb 7 2006, 11:20 AM) [snapback]40987[/snapback][/center]
Mmm I love addictive songs.
[/b]
'The Ultimate Showdown of Ultimate Destiny' is quite addictive.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Artica @ Feb 7 2006, 02:24 PM) [snapback]40993[/snapback][/center]
'The Ultimate Showdown of Ultimate Destiny' is quite addictive.
[/b]
Yes it is. THIS IS THE ULTIMATE SHOWDOWN! OF ULTIMATE DESTINY! GOOD GUYS BAD GUYS AND EXPLOSIONS AS FAR AS THE EYE CAN SEE! THIS IS THE ULTIMATE SHOWDOWN OF ULTIMATE DESTINY!

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Curse @ Feb 7 2006, 11:26 AM) [snapback]40997[/snapback][/center]
Yes it is. THIS IS THE ULTIMATE SHOWDOWN! OF ULTIMATE DESTINY! GOOD GUYS BAD GUYS AND EXPLOSIONS AS FAR AS THE EYE CAN SEE! THIS IS THE ULTIMATE SHOWDOWN OF ULTIMATE DESTINY!
[/b]
One of the voices, sounds awfully lot like El-D's :p

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Timi @ Feb 7 2006, 02:13 PM) [snapback]40975[/snapback][/center]
a3prin77small7po.jpg

Never go against a Sicilian!
[/b]
btw that picture is funny shit :D

I live in switzerland....the neutral country that demands all houses and homes have
their very own Bomb shelter:)

so if war breaks out we will just go down to the basement bunker, take the wine celler with us, watch dvds until there's no more electrickery and get bizzy with it.

I love switzerland. I want to buy property there, but from what i've heard, only people born in switzerland can own property :(

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Merlyn @ Feb 8 2006, 05:55 AM) [snapback]41036[/snapback][/center]
I live in switzerland....the neutral country that demands all houses and homes have
their very own Bomb shelter:)

so if war breaks out we will just go down to the basement bunker, take the wine celler with us, watch dvds until there's no more electrickery and get bizzy with it.
[/b]

Bunker Busters FTW!

parading banners that provoke or condone violence or more racial hate is not the way to protest, doing this makes you look stupid, makes the situation worse, and will get you no where, well apart from the guy over here in the UK that has been locked up after dressing like a suicide bomber, that got him free accomadation courtesy of the prison service.

If you are offended, the right way to go about protesting is to boycott the papers that have printed the pictures, and to write to teh press complaints office for each country that has printed them.

Let the autoritys do their jobs, and stop acting like freakin vigalanties.

So we already have 2 dead over this, in the next week I bet 2-5 people will be killed in retaliation attacks, then it will go up and up, round and round in circles, until someone stands up and says for christs sake its a friggin picture, why are we killing each other and not even dealing with the initial problem anymore??

World War 2 was not started in too dis-simalar a way to this.

Oh and 1 other thing I'd like to add, why, when the USA and UK have have condemed the pictures, have attacks been made on our embassys abroad? Way to go to those idiots, realy disgrasing the good people of their faith :(

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Timi @ Feb 7 2006, 09:15 PM) [snapback]41055[/snapback][/center]
Bunker Busters FTW!
[/b]

so it will be a quickie

I disagree with the notion that most muslims are not "west-haters". Absolutely there are some, but they are not the majority. All you have to do is turn on the TV and see the millions engaging in viloent protests over this issue. Or think back to 9/11 and remember the video/news of Muslim cities with people burning American flags and partying in the streets. In their minds, we're infidels, and it's a party anytime an infidel is killed.

Don't give them the benefit of the doubt, they've shown they can't be trusted with that. As for Palestine, that land belonged to Israel in the first place, it has for centuries. And please dont think the fued over there is purely over the land, it's not. There are many other issues that go much, much deeper than simple land ownership in that conflict.

As someone else said, diplomacy won't work on them. All they'll do is leech as much money as they can off the U.N. saying that they've halted their nuclear research. When in reality it's still going on, they're just hiding it. And when they feel like they've gained all they can from the situation, they'll cut and run and do whatever they please. They dont even care if they die in the process, because for them, to die a martyr equals a free ride to heaven.

Back