To All Those Muslims Burning & Protesting That Cartoon

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Allanon @ Feb 7 2006, 09:56 AM) [snapback]40912[/snapback][/center]
Being offended by something is absolutely no excuse to engage in the violence, burning, etc. that they are doing. "Criminals thrive on the indulgence of society's 'understanding' "
Clarification: Christians do not fear death. The difference comes in that Muslims think being a suicide bomber and killing infidels will get them a free ride to heaven and their 7 perfect virgins.
[/b]
It all comes down to different beliefs. I'm being a carebear here, trying to avoid a conflict. Look at history, as merly said, lots of wars just because of religion. Can you see it my way, Allanon?! If this leads to war, and you knew the way to stop all this madness was a simple apology, what will you say then?

The easiest way would be just to eradicate Islam completely from earth, and hell, yeah, it will be easier (and more oil for us as well)

who the hell do they think they are?
I bet they're having cartoons daily depicting on Western lifestyle, on Western beliefs or on Western what-so-ever but we won't riot as they do...

and if they want to riot around, they should go back to their desert shitholes and blow themselves up.

I say, fuck Islam, they shall fuck themselves in their deserts, where they belong to!

and generally, fuck all religions!
but fuck this one here most.
(so, wonder when my riots are coming ^^ )

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(RSCIW @ Feb 7 2006, 10:25 AM) [snapback]40925[/snapback][/center]
The easiest way would be just to eradicate Islam completely from earth, and hell, yeah, it will be easier (and more oil for us as well)

who the hell do they think they are?
I bet they're having cartoons daily depicting on Western lifestyle, on Western beliefs or on Western what-so-ever but we won't riot as they do...

and if they want to riot around, they should go back to their desert shitholes and blow themselves up.

I say, fuck Islam, they shall fuck themselves in their deserts, where they belong to!

and generally, fuck all religions!
but fuck this one here most.
(so, wonder when my riots are coming ^^ )
[/b]
And that is an example of a bad attittude. You'll get more wars being that way.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Allanon @ Feb 7 2006, 11:49 AM) [snapback]40907[/snapback][/center]
C'mon Stav, you're smart enough to know that's not true. Iran's prez said that Israel needed to be "wiped from the face of the earth." refer to their definition and tolerence of "infidels".
[/b]

After they westerners took apart Palestine to create Israel, then the focus became on destroying israel. but that was a good 20-30 years after Lawrence of Arabia, when they made the initial promise. And that i can vouch for, since its public info available in biographies as well as personal accounts of Lawrence as well as other leaders of the European world at the time

it really sucks that so many people get grouped in large numbers, now some people thinks that muslims are crazy sobs and wants to kill them all, I don't know how many times i've had to hear people talk about how they should just nuke the middle east, and well...thats just plain disgusting to hear anyone say.

Not all muslims are that way, but because of those more vocal, they are taken that way by the rest of the world. I have some Asiryan friends here where I live. Some Muslims, some not. They shake their heads when they watch the current news.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Artica @ Feb 8 2006, 04:40 AM) [snapback]40938[/snapback][/center]
Not all muslims are that way, but because of those more vocal, they are taken that way by the rest of the world. I have some Asiryan friends here where I live. Some Muslims, some not. They shake their heads when they watch the current news.
[/b]

While they think to themselves, "why don't they just bomb thsoe <strike>crackers</strike> infidels"

This whole thing is quite simple. It's not the cartoon alone that is causing all the medevil turmoil. A bunch of clerics have seen an opportunity to get a rise out of Islamic extrimism, to fuel fires, and stir unrest against the west. It's not just the cartoon but a myriad of things that the cartoon is representing for dumbasses across the pond.

For all the anti war people, war is the only thing that is goig to solve this situation. There is no diplomatic process that will resolve anything in the middle east and Iran is a good example of that. The middle east uses diplomacy as a way to manipulate the system to gain something in their favor and in the end will do whatever they want regardless. They don't want peace, they want the irradication of the Jewish state and in time the irradication of all that is not islamic. They want the world to follow in their beliefs.

If the extremists had their way, we all would be living under the Wahabi interpretation of the Coran and as much as they say all they want is us out of their land and the return of Palistine, it simply isn't true. They want the entire cake and to eat it too.

This whole thing will end in about 40 years when oil will be pretty much depleted. All western powers will pull out. of most arab nations. however, there still will be a western presence to protect Israel, as usual

"For all the anti war people, war is the only thing that is goig to solve this situation"

yeah, that's what they need. not such pesky stuff like before,
they need a full scale war, till they're bombed out...

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Stavrose @ Feb 7 2006, 12:55 PM) [snapback]40948[/snapback][/center]
This whole thing will end in about 40 years when oil will be pretty much depleted. All western powers will pull out. of most arab nations. however, there still will be a western presence to protect Israel, as usual
[/b]
Which means unless Israel is gone 40 years from now, this won't "end in about 40 years", oil or no.
Moz said it best, "A rush and a push and the land that we stand on is ours, it has been before, so it shall be again..." :p

Fuck it, if war breaks out, i'll be in Greece chillin on the beach. Its an anti-american enough country, so we won't get attacked. We MIGHT be able to see the mushroom clouds though :p

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Stavrose @ Feb 7 2006, 02:03 PM) [snapback]40960[/snapback][/center]
Fuck it, if war breaks out, i'll be in Greece chillin on the beach. Its an anti-american enough country, so we won't get attacked. We MIGHT be able to see the mushroom clouds though :p
[/b]

You'll be in Greece, pffft! I'll be in Sicily!

Back