Found you!

LOL

SWG guild I was in:

DOA
-Lots of fun, had run ins with some peeps cuz imma uptight fool, and they're meanies!!! :p

Monk
-Lots of fun, good friends still <3 the entire guild today

VVV
-Biggest mistake of my life. :)

I should joined THOUGHT BLUDGEON!!!

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Ackis @ Jun 2 2006, 11:02 AM) [snapback]83922[/snapback][/center]
You know what they say about eels with big tails...
[/b]

They make great Unagi Rolls?

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Ackis @ Jun 2 2006, 11:09 AM) [snapback]83925[/snapback][/center]
LOL

SWG guild I was in:

DOA
-Lots of fun, had run ins with some peeps cuz imma uptight fool, and they're meanies!!! :p

Monk
-Lots of fun, good friends still <3 the entire guild today

VVV
-Biggest mistake of my life. :)

I should joined THOUGHT BLUDGEON!!!
[/b]

Though I love my own guild and enjoy their time quite a bit, IIA was the best riot I've ever spent time with.

Combination of individuals: Gomi, Timi, Fluffy, Siymon, Stavrose, Bece, NoahThePurdy, Sevrick, Kecro( aka screamneagle)...these were the craziest SOB's I've ever spent time with...and I cherish every day of it.

valor was a great guild, shame we couldnt form on WoW tho cos we dont have enough to do high end stuff :/ we are loot whoaring for next month then starting up our own pvp guild :D

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Isildur @ Jun 2 2006, 11:17 AM) [snapback]83930[/snapback][/center]
valor was a great guild, shame we couldnt form on WoW tho cos we dont have enough to do high end stuff :/ we are loot whoaring for next month then starting up our own pvp guild :D
[/b]

I was invited to Valor once a long time ago. There are days when I wish I had joined. Knowing me, it would have been for a short time, but I would have liked to have seen the workings of it.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Tiveria @ Jun 2 2006, 08:13 AM) [snapback]83929[/snapback][/center]
Though I love my own guild and enjoy their time quite a bit, IIA was the best riot I've ever spent time with.

Combination of individuals: Gomi, Timi, Fluffy, Siymon, Stavrose, Bece, NoahThePurdy, Sevrick, Kecro( aka screamneagle)...these were the craziest SOB's I've ever spent time with...and I cherish every day of it.
[/b]
What about El-D?! :huh:

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Tiveria @ Jun 2 2006, 09:28 AM) [snapback]83945[/snapback][/center]
:blink: /smacks self
[/b]
For a long time I thought El-D was leader... Later I learned better, when I met Gomi. :p

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Ackis @ Jun 2 2006, 04:18 PM) [snapback]83931[/snapback][/center]
There was high end stuff in SWG?
[/b]

no silly, was talking ahout wow...having said that 3 of the best weapons on the server were owned by my guildmates. Jabeth had a 1k powerhammer, kazi had a 1k fire dot pistol and elif had a vibro lance with just under 1k dmg and a 600 health poison on it. Crazy shit.

best weapon i had pre-cu was my 230dmg vk which broke cos i always pupped it :/

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Tiveria @ Jun 2 2006, 04:19 PM) [snapback]83932[/snapback][/center]
I was invited to Valor once a long time ago. There are days when I wish I had joined. Knowing me, it would have been for a short time, but I would have liked to have seen the workings of it.
[/b]
lol that would have been worth seeing :p

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Isildur @ Jun 2 2006, 09:53 AM) [snapback]83966[/snapback][/center]
no silly, was talking ahout wow...having said that 3 of the best weapons on the server were owned by my guildmates. Jabeth had a 1k powerhammer, kazi had a 1k fire dot pistol and elif had a vibro lance with just under 1k dmg and a 600 health poison on it. Crazy shit.

best weapon i had pre-cu was my 230dmg vk which broke cos i always pupped it :/
lol that would have been worth seeing :p
[/b]
What about my flamethrower? 1280 max dmg. :) Plus the 1k Fire dot.
I think it was made Zaxo. The ugly part was that it was made like a week before CU. I was soo mad.

In Shadowfire, I had a 2200 dmg, 5.1 spd Flamethrower, the dot did about 1500 dot dmg. Somewhere at the beginning the Devs left weapons with no Caps, and there were some perfect resources. That weapon was crafted then, it was given to me by my guild leader back then. The funny thing is, the devs never removed those so called legendary weapons. My wife IG back then had a 1k dmg, 1.1 spd scatter pistol. I also remember a rebel, I dont remember his name, had this pike with infite DOTs. It had mind poison, mind fire, and health fire. It was ugly fighting him.

All those weapons were lost after CU.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Ackis @ Jun 2 2006, 10:09 AM) [snapback]83975[/snapback][/center]
I had some vibroknuckler thingies that did mind fire damage. Mmmmm :D LOL
[/b]
:eek:

Really, I did. LOL

The only person I ever would use them against was Reek. LOL

Good ole Reek. Heheh

Back