Found you!

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Ackis @ May 31 2006, 12:09 PM) [snapback]83145[/snapback][/center]
Have issues? :(
[/b]

I used to have a T-Shirt that says "I have issues". The problem was when I wore it those days would be some of my worst...I no longer wear this T-shirt.

Nice t-shirt.

I want one that says "You should take a bath with a toaster"

No, I don't mean you, but I think it would be funny.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Ackis @ May 31 2006, 12:15 PM) [snapback]83149[/snapback][/center]
Nice t-shirt.

I want one that says "You should take a bath with a toaster"

No, I don't mean you, but I think it would be funny.
[/b]

My husband (who since you prolly don't know is 6'9" and over 400 pounds) has one that says "Your brain is much too small to be wandering outside your mind"

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(PrOdiGy @ May 31 2006, 08:17 AM) [snapback]83110[/snapback][/center]
hmmm looks like ackis is going to overtake artica and tiv on post count sometime around tomorrow
[/b]
Let's Silence the fish :D

LOL @ the shirt

And frankly there is no way I'll catch up to y'all :) Not that I am gonna try :p

Off to a meeting... don't miss me :p

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Ackis @ May 31 2006, 09:25 AM) [snapback]83154[/snapback][/center]
LOL @ the shirt

And frankly there is no way I'll catch up to y'all :) Not that I am gonna try :p

Off to a meeting... don't miss me :p
[/b]
Who are you again?! :huh:

LOL yah I did... good thing it didn't go to my head too much. :)

I was talking with someone about posts and they said they "were excited" that I posted in their thread.

*sigh*

Back