Found you!

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Ackis @ Jun 2 2006, 10:29 AM) [snapback]83901[/snapback][/center]
O rly? :p

Do I ever post on topic?

BTW I like peanuts.
[/b]

Mmmm peanuts. You know diabetics can eat peanuts. Just not a lot of them.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Ackis @ Jun 2 2006, 10:34 AM) [snapback]83904[/snapback][/center]
They can? I bet they can't be salted though.
[/b]

Ooo you know the ways of the diabetic. Cloudy they are. Strong in the force, we must be.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Ackis @ Jun 2 2006, 10:36 AM) [snapback]83906[/snapback][/center]
Have diabetes in the family. LOL

Means imma gonna get it one day. :'(
[/b]

Yeah I got it this year. Not in my family though, not really. I just didn't take care of myself. Doing a bit better now.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Ackis @ Jun 2 2006, 10:47 AM) [snapback]83911[/snapback][/center]
That's good...

My mom has it and she keeps going downhill... shes' on teh needle now.
[/b]

I'm worried about having kids. But I'll be ok. I know when I get older it will just get worse.

Nah you can treat it... and probably in our life times they'll have a cure for it.

*inserts wity comment about helping you have children* :p

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Ackis @ Jun 2 2006, 10:53 AM) [snapback]83913[/snapback][/center]
Nah you can treat it... and probably in our life times they'll have a cure for it.

*inserts wity comment about helping you have children* :p
[/b]

:lol: I think my husband might mind that one ;)

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Ackis @ Jun 2 2006, 10:56 AM) [snapback]83916[/snapback][/center]
LOL Meh, what he doesn't know won't hurt him? :p

*ducks*
[/b]

Well when the kid gets born with gills...he might suspect something. That or insta-kill Rankin.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Ackis @ Jun 2 2006, 11:00 AM) [snapback]83920[/snapback][/center]
ROFL the kid may have gills, but he'll be one sexay beast!

*struts his stuff* :p
[/b]

/pictures an eel like creature

/shudders

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Ackis @ Jun 2 2006, 11:02 AM) [snapback]83922[/snapback][/center]
You know what they say about eels with big tails...
[/b]

:lol:

You shoulda been in IIA.

Back