Found you!

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Ackis @ May 31 2006, 10:49 AM) [snapback]83099[/snapback][/center]

You know, it is good to see you posting at your "normal" rates again. Been a while...

P.S. :spam:

hmmm looks like ackis is going to overtake artica and tiv on post count sometime around tomorrow

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Fluffy @ May 31 2006, 09:11 AM) [snapback]83107[/snapback][/center]
You know, it is good to see you posting at your "normal" rates again. Been a while...
P.S. :spam:
[/b]

Well, I had been posting on different boards... GPG, BiC, etc... and I've left said boards. Current guild boards are well boring. So I have more time to spend here with y'all.

Plus this forum had some bad memories which I can finally handle now.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Ackis @ May 31 2006, 11:19 AM) [snapback]83111[/snapback][/center]
Well, I had been posting on different boards... GPG, BiC, etc... and I've left said boards. Current guild boards are well boring. So I have more time to spend here with y'all.

Plus this forum had some bad memories which I can finally handle now.
[/b]

:hug:

BTW - Tiv's post count > Ackis post count

:eek:

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Tiveria @ May 31 2006, 11:21 AM) [snapback]83113[/snapback][/center]
:hug:

BTW - Tiv's post count > Ackis post count

:eek:
[/b]

Oh great... :spam: war!

Yup because I"ve only been posting for like 2 days really :p Sheesh :p LOL

And all of them have contributed ;)

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Ackis @ May 31 2006, 11:24 AM) [snapback]83115[/snapback][/center]
Yup because I"ve only been posting for like 2 days really :p Sheesh :p LOL

And all of them have contributed ;)
[/b]

Just remember in about a year I've almost amassed as many posts on the official forums. :spam: eriffic

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Tiveria @ May 31 2006, 11:30 AM) [snapback]83118[/snapback][/center]
Just remember in about a year I've almost amassed as many posts on the official forums. :spam: eriffic
[/b]

You have made 6k posts in about 6 months time...1k/month. That is :spam: on the likes few have seen.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Fluffy @ May 31 2006, 11:32 AM) [snapback]83120[/snapback][/center]
You have made 6k posts in about 6 months time...1k/month. That is :spam: on the likes few have seen.
[/b]

Yeah and that's just here...on the official forums I've done about the same...though admittedly a lot less since the NGE.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Ackis @ May 31 2006, 11:41 AM) [snapback]83132[/snapback][/center]
I'm not even a spammer anymore really...
[/b]

Other than brief spurts of just...having that need to post mindlessly, I really do try to have something to say.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Ackis @ May 31 2006, 11:47 AM) [snapback]83136[/snapback][/center]
Hehe brief spurts... that got me giggling.
[/b]

:devil: Bad Ackis! Bad Fish!

Back