Found you!

no... just tryin to make a joke :p Since I didn't know any of the peeps yall are talking about and don't have any stories from back in the day, I couldn't really say much :p

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Tavasha @ Jun 2 2006, 01:30 PM) [snapback]84074[/snapback][/center]
no... just tryin to make a joke :p Since I didn't know any of the peeps yall are talking about and don't have any stories from back in the day, I couldn't really say much :p
[/b]
Jaja

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Tavasha @ Jun 2 2006, 01:30 PM) [snapback]84074[/snapback][/center]
[/b]
I don't remember my weapons :p

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Tiveria @ Jun 2 2006, 04:13 PM) [snapback]83929[/snapback][/center]
Though I love my own guild and enjoy their time quite a bit, IIA was the best riot I've ever spent time with.

Combination of individuals: Gomi, Timi, Fluffy, Siymon, Stavrose, Bece, NoahThePurdy, Sevrick, Kecro( aka screamneagle)...these were the craziest SOB's I've ever spent time with...and I cherish every day of it.
[/b]
:( :( :( :( :( :( :(

Back