Anime!

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Sloth @ Oct 11 2006, 05:18 PM) [snapback]124919[/snapback][/center]
Yeh i know if you look right under that it says there are more.
[/b]
There's a MMORPG in Japan called Fragment, is also part of the .Hack project. :p What I don't know is if it's out yet. I know the beta was out. :p

I just finished the Zone of the Enders series, pretty good stuff.

ZOE: IDolo takes place 10 years before the first game and 5 years before ZOE: Dolores I. It pretty much unfolds the events of the Deimos Incident. This was a 45minute movie. The movie follows the path of the first Type-C Orbital frame to ever be bilt, its a prototype.

ZOE: DoloresI starts 5 years after the deimos incident and ends between ZOE1 and ZOE2: Second Runner. This is roughly a 700minute watch with 26 episodes and follows the story of a Family and the emotionally unstable Orbital Frame Dolores. This also solves some of the mysteries left unsolved from Idolo.

It was a good series, I liked it. Now they just need to do an anime for ZOE and Second Runner. :D

Just finished watching Blood+ two days ago. Really wicked!

It follows the story of Saya (a vampire) and her adoptive family. They go around the world looking for the source of all the vampires and genetic engineered vampires that are popping all over the world. There are sites in France, London, New York, and Japan. It's pretty sweet.

I think it has one of the best endings out there. Also the soundtrack is awesome. I'm listening at it right now. ^_^

It's a MUST watch for any anime lover out there. ;)

Back