Anime!

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(ColdIce @ Oct 8 2006, 08:33 PM) [snapback]124159[/snapback][/center]
I had to order the dvd set as a whole, no one in town carries it anymore. :(
[/b]
If you havn't found a big anime seller(either where you live or over the intarweb) This place seems to be good, persoannly I have not gotten anything from there, since I've never had the money to spend on everything I want there lol, I found it a long time ago...it started to slip dunnon why, but it has picked back up again it seems.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Vaash @ Oct 8 2006, 06:59 PM) [snapback]124156[/snapback][/center]
yay, just finished downloading Kimi Ga Nozomu Eien, tomorrow I will most likely watch the whole thing
now I'm going to finish downloading Ragnarok and see if I can free up just a tiny bit more room on my second hardrive so I can finish Downloading Trigun(again, this time dual audio)

but I start my job Tuesday, so in about 2 or 3 months I will have another hard drive and the Trigun box set lol

by the way, what do you guys think of bleach? at first it seemed like it was going to be to "kiddie" so I didn't bother with it, but I saw a screenie and the animation looked good,though still kind of like it might be a little "kiddie", and on anime news network the ratings are "excellent" 697 said that and I think 633 said Masterpiece, and judging by the age rating, it's not kiddie lol
[/b]
Bleach: has too much Blood to be kiddie. It is a complex anime, it has a really good plot. Is a must have.

Try this one ColdIce... I used it a lot before I met torrents and they never failed me.
Anime Store

wow....I just saw the first four episodes of Kimi Ga Nozomu Eien...so freaking sad:/, I could tell by the first episode it was going to be a good series...but it's so sad:(

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Artica @ Oct 9 2006, 01:29 PM) [snapback]124246[/snapback][/center]
Bleach: has too much Blood to be kiddie. It is a complex anime, it has a really good plot. Is a must have.

Try this one ColdIce... I used it a lot before I met torrents and they never failed me.
Anime Store
[/b]

It's pretty much the fillers that define it for me. That's why Naruto sucks and Bleach kicks ass.

By the way Artica, do you own a Nintendo DS?

Trigun is about a Humanoid plant with a robot arm that occasionally goes around blowing up everything around him. If a robot plant human isn't stupid sounding...I don't know what is :D

That is all I will add to this conversation.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Pawe @ Oct 9 2006, 09:24 PM) [snapback]124377[/snapback][/center]
Trigun is about a Humanoid plant with a robot arm that occasionally goes around blowing up everything around him. If a robot plant human isn't stupid sounding...I don't know what is :D

That is all I will add to this conversation.
[/b]
Have you even seen it? -___-

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Vaash @ Oct 10 2006, 01:40 PM) [snapback]124381[/snapback][/center]
Have you even seen it? -___-
[/b]
Saw some of the first episodes, some of the last, then had my sis fill me in on everything while half listening. (She has the DvD set and watched it all)

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Pawe @ Oct 9 2006, 09:41 PM) [snapback]124382[/snapback][/center]
Saw some of the first episodes, some of the last, then had my sis fill me in on everything while half listening. (She has the DvD set and watched it all)
[/b]
well theres your problem:p you have to see it for yourself to understand. but who knows, maybe you won't like it anyway, but it's only 26 episodes so I suggest atleast trying it

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Vaash @ Oct 10 2006, 02:06 PM) [snapback]124386[/snapback][/center]
well theres your problem:p you have to see it for yourself to understand. but who knows, maybe you won't like it anyway, but it's only 26 episodes so I suggest atleast trying it
[/b]
I stopped caring when I heard it was about a robot human plant.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Pawe @ Oct 9 2006, 11:35 PM) [snapback]124389[/snapback][/center]
[/b]
well he's not exacrtly a robot, he got his arm blown off by his brother, so he got a new one that happens to be a machine gun as well, and it's not like he ever turns into a plant or anything, you really need to see it, it's not as bad as you think

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Sovi @ Oct 9 2006, 07:57 PM) [snapback]124374[/snapback][/center]
It's pretty much the fillers that define it for me. That's why Naruto sucks and Bleach kicks ass.
By the way Artica, do you own a Nintendo DS?
[/b]
Nope, never played a nintendo. I stick to PSOne and PS2, and soon PS3 :D

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Artica @ Oct 10 2006, 03:43 PM) [snapback]124689[/snapback][/center]
Nope, never played a nintendo. I stick to PSOne and PS2, and soon PS3 :D
[/b]

/cheer, I'm not alone. :D

and wth is a robot plant human thingy? I saw a few episodes of it and after that I was like wtf....

Still waiting on my ZOE anime to come in :D

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Pawe @ Oct 9 2006, 10:35 PM) [snapback]124389[/snapback][/center]
[/b]
Stop watching Star Wars then, Luke and Vader have robotical parts all over, especially vader. Vash only has a robotical arm. From my point of view, Trigun is about how he lives his life. From his promise on to the future. Everyone feared him, but still he could kill a fly. Is funny :D

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(ColdIce @ Oct 10 2006, 03:50 PM) [snapback]124690[/snapback][/center]
/cheer, I'm not alone. :D

and wth is a robot plant human thingy? I saw a few episodes of it and after that I was like wtf....

Still waiting on my ZOE anime to come in :D
[/b]
Zone of the Enders, I liked more the movie 'Idolos'. Than the rest of the anime 'Dolores, i'.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Artica @ Oct 10 2006, 03:56 PM) [snapback]124692[/snapback][/center]
Stop watching Star Wars then, Luke and Vader have robotical parts all over, especially vader. Vash only has a robotical arm. From my point of view, Trigun is about how he lives his life. From his promise on to the future. Everyone feared him, but still he could kill a fly. Is funny :D
Zone of the Enders, I liked more the movie 'Idolos'. Than the rest of the anime 'Dolores, i'.
[/b]

I've only seen bits and peices of them but I wish they would make a full anime of The Second Runner. You get bits and pieces of that in the game itself but i'd like to see a complete thing.

Hello all,

I don't usually post but since this concerns anime, i just can't help my self. Also if you don't mind english subs, youtube has a ton of anime, some of the qualitys are poor but others are great. They also have detective connan episodes on there so you can continue watching it.
If you need to know anything about these animes go to www.animenewsnetwork.com it should have any info you would like to know about them.
rating system from 1(only if you want to) - 5(must see)
Animes i own are as followed

.hack sign - Legend of the twilight (complete collection) 3 about mysterious happens in a gaming world
has a few spins offs around 4 i think haven't seen them yet
Ah! My Goddess 4 Romance/Comedy
Has a second season haven't seen yet
Angel Santuary 3
Aquarian Age (complete) 3 Its a bit weird but ok
Arc the lad (complete) 2
Armitage - dual matrix 3
aura battler dunbine (complete) 4 Mecha anime
Crest of the stars/Banner of the stars 1 and 2 (complete) 4 space love story
Berserk (complete) 5 really liked it but ended before it completed the story for me
Blood the last vampire 4 Its a movie, also has a series that came out this year
Crying freeman 3
Dragon Drive 3 its kiddy
Eden's Bowy 3 also kiddy
Elfen Lied 5 very violent and bloody
escaflowne movie 3
final fantasy : unlimited (complete) 3 its a kiddy aspect of FF
fist of the north star 3
flame of recca 4
Full Metal Alchemist (complete w/ movie)
Full Metal Panic (complete) mecha romance
Fushigi Yugi 2
Geisters 2
Gunparade March 3
Haibane-Renmei (complete) 3
Here is green wood 1
Hyper speed grandoll 1
ikkitousen 3 fighting
inuyasha (first 2 seasons and movies 1,2,3) 4
Jing King of bandits 3
kai doh maru 3
kaku ren bo 2
kaze no yojimbo first 3 dvds 4
kiddy grade 3
kite 4
Knight Hunters Eternity 3
kyo kara maoh! 2
Lady Death 4
Legend of Crystania 4 spin off of Record of lodoss wars
Macross/robotech 4 have lots of it not sure how much till the end
mars day break 3
magic knight rayearth 1&2 2 kiddy
megazone 23 3
mermaid forest 4
mirage of blaze 3
Gundam seed 3
Has a few spin offs
Gundam wing (complete w/ movie) 3
zeta Gundam (complete) 3
mythical detective loki ragnarok 3
naruto 3 have seen up to episode 204 plus both movies
nausica of the valley of the wind 5
neon genesis evangelion (complete)3 didn't like this one to much
Ninja Scroll movie 5 ninja scroll resurrection 3 ninja scroll the series (complete) 4
Orphen 3
This is the second season
Patlabor WX3 3
Peace Maker 4
Petite Cossette 3
Rave Master 1 kiddy
Record of Lodoss Wars (complete) 5
Requiem from the darkness 2
Rune Soldier 4
Rurouni Kenshin 4
Samurai 7 4
Samurai Deeper Kyo 3
Scrapped Princess 4
Shootfighter Tekken 3
Shura No Toki 4
Silent Mobius 3
Sin 4
Saint Seiya 2
Saiyuki 3
Sakura Wars 1
Sin 4
Sonic Soldier Borgman 3
Soul Hunter (complete) 3
Tenjho Tenge 4
The Devil Lady (complete) 4
Tokyo Underground 3
Tsukihime 4
VanDread 1&2 (complete) 4
Wicked City 5
Wild Arms (complete) 3
Witch Hunter Robin (complete) 3
Wolf's Rain 3

I'll post the anime ive seen but not own another time. Night all. :D

Forgot to add if you like Detective connan, you might want to look into Detective Academy Q. Very similar

That's a long list :p

How about giving a review of those you like the most. ;) Let's say, 5 of those which you like the most.

It would be easier than goink through the list. And people might be interested in some of those. :p

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Artica @ Oct 12 2006, 04:34 AM) [snapback]124820[/snapback][/center]
That's a long list :p

How about giving a review of those you like the most. ;) Let's say, 5 of those which you like the most.
[/b]

i did this at like 5 in the morning and got lazy i will go through and give reviews for the 5's and 4's.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Sloth @ Oct 11 2006, 02:31 PM) [snapback]124872[/snapback][/center]
i did this at like 5 in the morning and got lazy i will go through and give reviews for the 5's and 4's.
[/b]
The .Hack one is really extended, Sign to Legend of Twilight is just half of the collection :p

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Artica @ Oct 12 2006, 07:40 AM) [snapback]124875[/snapback][/center]
The .Hack one is really extended, Sign to Legend of Twilight is just half of the collection :p
[/b]
Yeh i know if you look right under that it says there are more.

Back