Would you be dark side or light side in real life?

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(TIDAN @ Apr 4 2006, 03:12 PM) [snapback]66669[/snapback][/center]
i dont recall 1 time u beat me 1 on 1 pre nge or pre cu, do you?
[/b]

Yeah, plenty of times in Kenosis

Oh and for those two days I played NGE I even beat you in a duel, but you shouted and claimed it was lag, which it wasn't.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Akieo @ Apr 4 2006, 06:25 AM) [snapback]66714[/snapback][/center]
Yeah, plenty of times in Kenosis

Oh and for those two days I played NGE I even beat you in a duel, but you shouted and claimed it was lag, which it wasn't.
[/b]
ok, if u say so.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(TIDAN @ Apr 4 2006, 01:12 AM) [snapback]66669[/snapback][/center]
you faught them, did u win? maby in wrestling, ya, not a real fight tho, a 3 year old could tire out a lard ass by running circles around em.
who treats me like a child? what are u talking about.... and you obvisouly dont know anything about what ur saying because its alot worse in real life than in the movies, quit pulling random stuff out ur ass

[/b]

Yeah, sometimes I won, sometimes I lost. It depended on the skill of the fighter not his weight. But you're 16, when you growup you were learn a lot more about the world and your own ignorance.

Folks talk down to you and pick on you as they would a child. That's okay, the rest of us here can wait.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Fluffy @ Apr 4 2006, 11:22 AM) [snapback]66847[/snapback][/center]
Folks talk down to you and pick on you as they would a child. That's okay, the rest of us here can wait.
[/b]
wait for what? and i dont feel picked on, i come in here and start shit, i expect to be flamed, and i can back myself so its all good. and right....my OWN ignorance, u still are talking out ur ass so dont tell me im ignorant of anything lol.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(TIDAN @ Apr 3 2006, 03:54 PM) [snapback]66341[/snapback][/center]
its not my fault i have a natural talent in SWG
[/b]
:blink: yea, too bad it doesnt mean anything in real life

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(TIDAN @ Apr 4 2006, 04:24 PM) [snapback]67022[/snapback][/center]
wait for what? and i dont feel picked on, i come in here and start shit, i expect to be flamed, and i can back myself so its all good. and right....my OWN ignorance, u still are talking out ur ass so dont tell me im ignorant of anything lol.
[/b]

When I was your age I thought I knew everything too. That is why it is your ignorance. At least the other teenagers that hanbg around here show more intelligence than you do.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(TIDAN @ Apr 1 2006, 12:25 AM) [snapback]66056[/snapback][/center]
light because ima pussy and irl i dont like to get hurt, light side jedi try to make peace and not fight so, that would be me, my sisters boyfriend beats me up alot so i can takea beating, i dont like it tho lol (he is 20 pounds heavier than me and 6'1 or 6'2 ...im 5'9 and only weigh 135-140
[/b]
The bigger it is the harder they fall. ;)
Before you reply, I'm 5'4 and don't weight much and still have the upper hand in most fights. Regardless of opponent's weight or size. :)

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Artica @ Apr 4 2006, 05:05 PM) [snapback]67081[/snapback][/center]
The bigger it is the harder they fall. ;)
Before you reply, I'm 5'4 and don't weight much and still have the upper hand in most fights. Regardless of opponent's weight or size. :)
[/b]
5'4 unless ur fighting a midget........i would doubt it.....nothing personal but that is tiny

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Fluffy @ Apr 4 2006, 04:15 PM) [snapback]67056[/snapback][/center]
When I was your age I thought I knew everything too. That is why it is your ignorance. At least the other teenagers that hanbg around here show more intelligence than you do.
[/b]
when u were little u thought u knew evrything, that means im the same way just because u did? ur obvisouly still just as ignorant as u were when u were "my age" which was what? 3 years ago? 5 years maby? and ur still pulling shit out ur ass, lol stop it, im right and i put up agood argument, WITHOUT PULLING SHIT OUT MY ASS, just admit defeat, i win....and i honestly couldnt care less how much intellect the other teens on these forums show, u can compare me to them if u want, but how does that meean ANYTHING at all? so what, they are probably the exact same as me on the outside, horny little freaks. u can be whoever u want on the internet smartest kid in the world, dumbest, coolest, W/E

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(TIDAN @ Apr 4 2006, 09:23 PM) [snapback]67176[/snapback][/center]
when u were little u thought u knew evrything, that means im the same way just because u did? ur obvisouly still just as ignorant as u were when u were "my age" which was what? 3 years ago? 5 years maby? and ur still pulling shit out ur ass, lol stop it, im right and i put up agood argument, WITHOUT PULLING SHIT OUT MY ASS, just admit defeat, i win....and i honestly couldnt care less how much intellect the other teens on these forums show, u can compare me to them if u want, but how does that meean ANYTHING at all? so what, they are probably the exact same as me on the outside, horny little freaks. u can be whoever u want on the internet smartest kid in the world, dumbest, coolest, W/E
[/b]

I am not the ignorant one talking about fighting 350lb guys and jail. I actually know what it is like to fight people, even "big" people, do you? This is where the ignorance comes in. When I spoke about fighting a guy it didn't come from out of my ass it came from real life expereince (as does Artica's). Answer me, have you ever fought anyone in a fight? Have you trained in any sort of fighting discpline? Have you learned anything of what you speak at the start of this without it coming from movies/TV. If you have, then you are an idiot because your ideas are just stupid, if you haven't (which I expect to be the case) then you are just a smart mouthed teenager (like I was) who likes to talk shit and sound like a hot shot all the time with nothing to back it up.

It has been more than 5 years since your wise old age of 16. You would be surprised how many folks here are well past 21.

I would have to say Darkside. It resonates my personality to much to not be a darkside person. In my daily proffessional life I will try my best to set-up, back-stab, play people against each other or whatever else I can do to move up in a company. No........I don't really care if someones feelings get hurt or if someone gets fired as long as I come out looking like the nice guy with all the answers at the end of the day. I get more prestige at work, move up the ladder and get pay raises. Call it sick if you want to but I have no desire to be a sheep at thhe bottom of the rung, I would prefer to be a tiger clawing my way to the top and stepping on whoever I have to in order to get there. In other words I would be Darkside.

To Tidan:

Hey Tidan it is alright that your sisters BF is bigger then you.........my sisters is bigger then me and he is a complete loser. Last time I fought him he barely laid a hand on me and I left him crumpled in a ball with my sister yelling at me (no I have no remorse over that either..........he is a child abuser and a spousal abuser and I have no clue why she keeps running back to the ignorant bitch but she does so it is left up to me to make sure that he stays in line..........and I rather enjoy it). You can take him just find what hurts him the most and use it against him, or you can do the easy thing and punch him as hard as you can in the nose driving your fist straight upwards...........shatter his nose and I guarantee you he will be useless afterwards.............just hope he doesn't have some wierd bloodborne illness.........lol.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Fluffy @ Apr 4 2006, 10:10 PM) [snapback]67221[/snapback][/center]
I am not the ignorant one talking about fighting 350lb guys and jail. I actually know what it is like to fight people, even "big" people, do you? This is where the ignorance comes in. When I spoke about fighting a guy it didn't come from out of my ass it came from real life expereince (as does Artica's). Answer me, have you ever fought anyone in a fight? Have you trained in any sort of fighting discpline? Have you learned anything of what you speak at the start of this without it coming from movies/TV. If you have, then you are an idiot because your ideas are just stupid, if you haven't (which I expect to be the case) then you are just a smart mouthed teenager (like I was) who likes to talk shit and sound like a hot shot all the time with nothing to back it up.

It has been more than 5 years since your wise old age of 16. You would be surprised how many folks here are well past 21.
[/b]
/golf clap

u didnt pull anything out ur ass this time good job
im not saying u were speeking out ur ass when u talked about fighting a big guy. the parts out of ur ass were parts like this, and i quote

has nothing to do with our argument here
"At least the other teenagers that hanbg around here show more intelligence than you do."

this whole post right here came right from the ass
"Folks talk down to you and pick on you as they would a child. That's okay, the rest of us here can wait."

you came into this argument saying y people treat me as a child and that is y this whole thread has been going on pretty much, becuase you spoke out ur ass acting like u know how people treat me and rly it was like 1 person who actually does it and even tho he does, we are just messing around as freinds, he isnt abusive.
but the real argument here is, how to kick a giants ass, im saying a 350 poind guy attacking a 130-140 pound guy is bound to win, with a running start he charges u, what u gona do DOGE HIM? chances are u wont DOGE this train coming at you, he could work his way on top of you and in that case, a 140 pound frame cannot support a 350 pound frame good enough to fight back or move him off of you. u might get a lucky hit in on his face but you have to reach further to get the hit in cause u are at his bellys length and then he is taller than you. he lifts his arm and drops it on ur shoulder, u go down cause his arm probably weighs a ton too. if u have him in a headlock he rolls his body weight aginst you, you fall and hes now on you with the advantage cause u cant move him. if you manage to get him on the floor then u just kick the shit out of him cause he wont get up very fast but how u gona manage ot knock him over?

its midnight and im tired, i Might have added more but i need to get in the shower still so gnite!

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(TIDAN @ Apr 5 2006, 12:54 AM) [snapback]67242[/snapback][/center]
/golf clap

u didnt pull anything out ur ass this time good job
im not saying u were speeking out ur ass when u talked about fighting a big guy. the parts out of ur ass were parts like this, and i quote

has nothing to do with our argument here
"At least the other teenagers that hanbg around here show more intelligence than you do."

this whole post right here came right from the ass
"Folks talk down to you and pick on you as they would a child. That's okay, the rest of us here can wait."
[/b]

I have seen how people respond to you, they treat you like the child that you act, that is not talking from my ass. That is very appearnt on this boards. As for other teenagers showing more intellignece than you, let's see, Curse, DaMilkman, Avari, hell even Cysha has shown far greater intelligence in a single post than you have this whole time. I am sure there are other teens on here that have shown more maturity and the like but I just can't think of them off the top of my head.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(TIDAN @ Apr 5 2006, 12:54 AM) [snapback]67242[/snapback][/center]
you came into this argument saying y people treat me as a child and that is y this whole thread has been going on pretty much, becuase you spoke out ur ass acting like u know how people treat me and rly it was like 1 person who actually does it and even tho he does, we are just messing around as freinds, he isnt abusive.
but the real argument here is, how to kick a giants ass, im saying a 350 poind guy attacking a 130-140 pound guy is bound to win, with a running start he charges u, what u gona do DOGE HIM? chances are u wont DOGE this train coming at you, he could work his way on top of you and in that case, a 140 pound frame cannot support a 350 pound frame good enough to fight back or move him off of you. u might get a lucky hit in on his face but you have to reach further to get the hit in cause u are at his bellys length and then he is taller than you. he lifts his arm and drops it on ur shoulder, u go down cause his arm probably weighs a ton too. if u have him in a headlock he rolls his body weight aginst you, you fall and hes now on you with the advantage cause u cant move him. if you manage to get him on the floor then u just kick the shit out of him cause he wont get up very fast but how u gona manage ot knock him over?

its midnight and im tired, i Might have added more but i need to get in the shower still so gnite!
[/b]

/sigh

Okay, you're still a child. You only look at yourself being 140 lbs and thinking that YOU don't stand a chance against a "giant". When you grow up to be an adult you will see that what you thought was "big" before is not so big now relatively speaking. Wait for yourself to stop growing (you probably have 4-5 more years of that, lucky you!) then when your body has gained its coordination back asjusting to your new size, start training in a fighting discipline, whether it is boxing, wrestling, martial arts, whatever. You will learn confidence and then won't think a "giant" 350lb guy can beat anyone so easily.

Oh, and if you really are concerned about getting ass raped by a 350lb guy, and you are left with no other alternative but to fight. Kick the guy in the shins and the groin with the heel of your foot (NOT the toe). Your heel bone, even at 16 years of age, is still a much harder weapon than either the guys shin or groin. Repeated kicks to the shins if the guy is too close or grabs you, then when you get a bit of distance a kick to the groin will most likely stun the guy enough for you to get away. There, now practice this technique on your dad or something and then you will be ready.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Fluffy @ Apr 5 2006, 08:41 AM) [snapback]67315[/snapback][/center]
I have seen how people respond to you, they treat you like the child that you act, that is not talking from my ass. That is very appearnt on this boards. As for other teenagers showing more intellignece than you, let's see, Curse, DaMilkman, Avari, hell even Cysha has shown far greater intelligence in a single post than you have this whole time. I am sure there are other teens on here that have shown more maturity and the like but I just can't think of them off the top of my head.
[/b]

ok serisouly, you are an idiot, i didnt ask u for a list of people who are smarter than me, its the INTERNET BUDDY U CAN BE WHO U WANT, i could be the smartest person on these forums right now if i wanted to, i could be 57 years old, i could be a woman, did u even read what i said? appearantly not SO, let me say it again in caps for you so u can see it incase u are vision impared, ill even spell it out for you incase u are infact halfway retarded
I (AS IN ME, TIDAN) DONT (AS IN DO NOT) CARE (AS IN FEELINGS) IF YOU THINK (AS IN YOUR OPINNION, FLUFFY) SOME PEOPLE ARE SMARTER THAN ME, they are all probably just as "unintellegent" as i am, oh wait im sorry u need it in caps still, let me fix that, THEY ARE ALL PROBABLY JUST AS "UNINTELLEGENT" AS I AM IRL, U CAN COUND AS INTELLEGENT AS U WANT OVER THE INTERNET SO I COULDNT CARE LESS.
ok now that i have successfully CONCLUDED THAT ARGUMENT which i thought i had done a few posts be4. we can move on, and you think im immature? i dont care how i look to other people, i am talking DIRECTLY TO YOU, in my last post i decided to stay away from the name calling (appearantly you didnt notice) because its making us both look like assholes and even tho in my last post i was very nice, you continue to name call, we can call names for the next 999999999 pages of posts if u want to, it wont mean anything if thats what YOU want to do then u can reply to this

WELL YOUR A STUPID ASS CUNT YOU CAN GO TO HELL BITCH

if thats where u want to go, have fun

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Fluffy @ Apr 5 2006, 08:41 AM) [snapback]67315[/snapback][/center]
/sigh

Okay, you're still a child. You only look at yourself being 140 lbs and thinking that YOU don't stand a chance against a "giant". When you grow up to be an adult you will see that what you thought was "big" before is not so big now relatively speaking. Wait for yourself to stop growing (you probably have 4-5 more years of that, lucky you!) then when your body has gained its coordination back asjusting to your new size, start training in a fighting discipline, whether it is boxing, wrestling, martial arts, whatever. You will learn confidence and then won't think a "giant" 350lb guy can beat anyone so easily.

Oh, and if you really are concerned about getting ass raped by a 350lb guy, and you are left with no other alternative but to fight. Kick the guy in the shins and the groin with the heel of your foot (NOT the toe). Your heel bone, even at 16 years of age, is still a much harder weapon than either the guys shin or groin. Repeated kicks to the shins if the guy is too close or grabs you, then when you get a bit of distance a kick to the groin will most likely stun the guy enough for you to get away. There, now practice this technique on your dad or something and then you will be ready.
[/b]
both of my parents are short,my dad is 5,8 and only weights 180 - 210, not sure which, he might have lost/gained weight. but point is i wont grow too much more, i doubt i will make it to 6 ft,i wont grow much more, my build is athletic and medium and semi muscular, not wide/fat and muscular.

im not gona kick my dad anywhere, let alone his groin lol.
and if im fighting a guy, chances are i pissed him off somehow and he is attacking me, not me attacking him,
anyway, i just decided that im tired of this whole thread, i dont care to argue with u about this anymore, we both have our point of views and i doubt your gonna change my mind and i doubt i will change yours. im not posting on this anymore, if u have any last words go ahead and say them, im done and im worn out on arguing with you

Back