Would you be dark side or light side in real life?

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Ultimo @ Feb 7 2006, 11:06 PM) [snapback]41331[/snapback][/center]
Light side ultimately wins in the end...light side for me.
[/b]
you frickin noob...

There is a young girl that lives next door to me. Almost every Saturday I am pulled from my blissful slumber by the sound of....

A. A basketball hitting my house

B. Shrill shrieking

A lightside person would find joy in a childs happiness.
A darkside person would use the force to crush her skull

DARKSIDE FTW!

no not really, haters.

I'm not totally Light or totally Dark. So I'll be Light until a certain point, then be an outcast. (If you read my story, you would understand)

I prefer good over evil, but not in the Jedi way. Most of us are a shade of Gray, not one of the extremes.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Hakan @ Feb 8 2006, 02:31 AM) [snapback]41343[/snapback][/center]
I would be close to light side, definetely not dark side. But i wouldnt hesitate to spill blood when I think its needed. I am too stubborn to be pure light side tho.
[/b]

Definately the same here. Would be light but would be around the corner kicking someone's ass if I had to.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(djmtott @ Feb 8 2006, 02:51 AM) [snapback]41349[/snapback][/center]
you frickin noob...
[/b]

Dammit Cora (shows you the middle finger) :wacko:

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Ultimo @ Feb 8 2006, 12:32 PM) [snapback]41490[/snapback][/center]
Definately the same here. Would be light but would be around the corner kicking someone's ass if I had to.
Dammit Cora (shows you the middle finger) :wacko:
[/b]
Shades of gray ftw

Light Side - Emo Haters
Dark Side - Emos ("YOU KILT MY LIFE OBI WAN SO I GO SLAUGHTER CHILDREN")

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(hippo @ Feb 3 2006, 04:57 AM) [snapback]38824[/snapback][/center]
Light side jedi, of course everyone will think you're a pansy ass goody-two-shoes; but they do get chicks (Good Anakin and Natalie Portman; even that whiney little bitch Luke sonehow manages to bag that hottie Mara Jade chick.)

It's a tough decision, you can be badass but alone to masturbate by yourself for your whole life; or be a sellout little bitch but sleep with actual women.... What would you do?
[/b]
well wasnt mara a Dark jedi anyway, for ne1 who ready any of the books, lol. didnt she try killign Luke? well on the pool, i think i'd be light side b/c blue sabers pwn, even tho i had a blue saber in game, but hmmm. tough decision. yeh, prolly light side b/c they just owned, ept in epsd3 which was gay, half them died w/o even putting up a fight. i'd be gray side b/c Light side is cool, cept Dark side gets to own ppl even more, so i can choke my bro if he pisses me off.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Hoyce @ Feb 8 2006, 08:01 PM) [snapback]41354[/snapback][/center]
There is a young girl that lives next door to me. Almost every Saturday I am pulled from my blissful slumber by the sound of....

A. A basketball hitting my house

B. Shrill shrieking
A lightside person would find joy in a childs happiness.
A darkside person would use the force to crush her skull
DARKSIDE FTW!
no not really, haters.
[/b]
ROFL!

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Avari @ Feb 10 2006, 10:40 AM) [snapback]42236[/snapback][/center]
dark side

who needs women when a hand does wonderful things ;)
[/b]

Oh, so young....Syn, please teach this boy some things. :lol:

Definately light side because they are selfless and serve the galaxy as protectorates. Yeah its a shame ya know 47% said dark side...that means i would have to own 47% of you guys :p. Cause i would swing my saber before chuck turned off the light switch :D

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Fluffy @ Feb 9 2006, 04:41 PM) [snapback]42239[/snapback][/center]
Oh, so young....Syn, please teach this boy some things. :lol:
[/b]
I don't even think Syn could help avari there :rolleyes:

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Durryynn @ Feb 10 2006, 10:52 AM) [snapback]42248[/snapback][/center]
I don't even think Syn could help avari there :rolleyes:
[/b]

/giggle

I would probably really want to follow the light side, but would feel the constant pull of the dark side. Circle all the reasons already given.

The expectations of the Light Side are just too ridiculous, I can see people "wanting" to be light side, but most if not all would fall. Remember people, no love, no desires really. Folks being too unrealistic about "making" it on the Light Side.

you all know I was and always will be a rebel. I preach honor and respect every chance I can, with some remarkable results.

yes, I am a lightsider.. carebear.. whatever you wish to call it.. it is me IRL and ingame...

I am here to make a difference.. I try every chance I am given..
well, when I am in the mood.. hehe...

i would be more liek neutral, but if i had to choose one it owuld be light side, but i would defenetly study the darkside too and use its powers and stuff, more like freedom to do what ever i want instead of following the jedi rules and stuff, but my nature is good anyway, so ill be more light than dark but still do anything i want

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Lahila @ Feb 22 2006, 11:15 PM) [snapback]49136[/snapback][/center]
i would be more liek neutral, but if i had to choose one it owuld be light side, but i would defenetly study the darkside too and use its powers and stuff, more like freedom to do what ever i want instead of following the jedi rules and stuff, but my nature is good anyway, so ill be more light than dark but still do anything i want
[/b]
A shade of gray!
Hello Lahila :)

Back