Would you be dark side or light side in real life?

na i think in RL id be lightside, its real easy to be dark side but to control emotions and do the right thing is hard, for everyone (most anyways like me :p)

and it would feel like an accomplisment to do the right thing as much as I can, which i cant now :p

darkside, no OH NOES!!! A LITTLE KID IS IN TROUBLE! or OH NOES! DO I SAVE HIM AND LET HER DIE OR LET HIM DIE AND SAVE HER!? ! or OH NOES, IF I DONT KILL THAT BAD GUY MANY WILL DIE! BUT I CANT LET THAT INNOCENT GUY DIE!

light because ima pussy and irl i dont like to get hurt, light side jedi try to make peace and not fight so, that would be me, my sisters boyfriend beats me up alot so i can takea beating, i dont like it tho lol (he is 20 pounds heavier than me and 6'1 or 6'2 ...im 5'9 and only weigh 135-140

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(TIDAN @ Apr 1 2006, 05:25 PM) [snapback]66056[/snapback][/center]
light because ima pussy and irl i dont like to get hurt, light side jedi try to make peace and not fight so, that would be me, my sisters boyfriend beats me up alot so i can takea beating, i dont like it tho lol (he is 20 pounds heavier than me and 6'1 or 6'2 ...im 5'9 and only weigh 135-140
[/b]

Why don't you go get your supermodel girlfriend to help you :p

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(TIDAN @ Apr 1 2006, 05:25 PM) [snapback]66056[/snapback][/center]
[/b]

:lol:

doesnt matter how heavy or tall they are just hit back :lol:

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(madhead @ Apr 1 2006, 08:35 AM) [snapback]66095[/snapback][/center]
:lol:

doesnt matter how heavy or tall they are just hit back :lol:
[/b]
IRL
i dont care if ur a 10th degree blackbelt or mastered the art of ti kuan do, if ur in jail and a 350 pound 6'0 man throws himself at u, ur not gonna direct the direction of his 350 pound mass with a kick or a punch, u just lay there and take ur anal rape. in jail they would take away ur ls so dont come back at me with cut his body in half and jump between he 2 pieces or use force push, cant because hes still too heavy and has u in a force restricting cell

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Akieo @ Apr 1 2006, 07:27 AM) [snapback]66092[/snapback][/center]
Why don't you go get your supermodel girlfriend to help you :p
[/b]
not my girlfriend and her name was josoline btw....dno last name lol....OH shes on my sisters myspace friends ill brb! posting a pic u lil duckfucker

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(TIDAN @ Apr 1 2006, 11:21 AM) [snapback]66138[/snapback][/center]
IRL
i dont care if ur a 10th degree blackbelt or mastered the art of ti kuan do, if ur in jail and a 350 pound 6'0 man throws himself at u, ur not gonna direct the direction of his 350 pound mass with a kick or a punch, u just lay there and take ur anal rape. in jail they would take away ur ls so dont come back at me with cut his body in half and jump between he 2 pieces or use force push, cant because hes still too heavy and has u in a force restricting cell
not my girlfriend and her name was josoline btw....dno last name lol....OH shes on my sisters myspace friends ill brb! posting a pic u lil duckfucker
[/b]
fuck how do i post this immage copy and paste not working lol and its actually spelled jocelyn

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(TIDAN @ Apr 2 2006, 03:31 AM) [snapback]66138[/snapback][/center]
IRL
[/b]

your dont need to be a 10th degree blackbelt to kick his ass lol

and if you are in jail not fighting back makes you become more of a target becuase if you hit them back and give them a good fight they will think twice next time they come for you but if you stand there and take a beating no doubt you will get your ass kicked again and again

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(madhead @ Apr 1 2006, 06:09 PM) [snapback]66185[/snapback][/center]
your dont need to be a 10th degree blackbelt to kick his ass lol

and if you are in jail not fighting back makes you become more of a target becuase if you hit them back and give them a good fight they will think twice next time they come for you but if you stand there and take a beating no doubt you will get your ass kicked again and again
[/b]
did u not read? THERE IS NO FIGHTING with a freeking 350 pound man they jump u get squished bones brake cant move anal rape the end your broken legs heal rinse repeat

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(TIDAN @ Apr 2 2006, 01:25 PM) [snapback]66204[/snapback][/center]
did u not read? THERE IS NO FIGHTING with a freeking 350 pound man they jump u get squished bones brake cant move anal rape the end your broken legs heal rinse repeat
[/b]

who the fuck jumps on people lol

man on man thats is scary shit

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(madhead @ Apr 2 2006, 10:15 PM) [snapback]66228[/snapback][/center]

[/b]

Only in Tidans world :huh:

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(madhead @ Apr 2 2006, 07:15 AM) [snapback]66228[/snapback][/center]

[/b]
the damn dood who wants to anally rape you and maby kill you!!!!! whats your next question? because if u actually have 1 go up and read what i said and u will find your answer lol

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Akieo @ Apr 2 2006, 10:36 AM) [snapback]66261[/snapback][/center]
Only in Tidans world :huh:
[/b]
u need to get out more git away from your computer u lil dooche

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(TIDAN @ Apr 3 2006, 08:55 AM) [snapback]66312[/snapback][/center]
u need to get out more git away from your computer u lil dooche
[/b]

Oh, get away from my computer... right... then I can be like you going around on every forum imaginable saying how awesome you are and how you own everyone at SWG? Oh and not to mention your "supermodel girlfriends" and say how you get beat up by your sisters boyfriend? Sounds like fun to me, Tidan!

Grow up, please.

Oh, and maybe you should stay in school man, your English is showing :D

dude fuck that shit, tidan you need to beat the piss outa your sisters BF one day lol, not like he can kill you or anything cause hes with your sis :p

seriously like, kick em in the nuts and push em down a flight of stairs or something easy

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Avari @ Apr 2 2006, 11:58 PM) [snapback]66333[/snapback][/center]
dude fuck that shit, tidan you need to beat the piss outa your sisters BF one day lol, not like he can kill you or anything cause hes with your sis :p

seriously like, kick em in the nuts and push em down a flight of stairs or something easy
[/b]
hes got 20 pounds and 4 inches on me :( ive tried, hes just too big, the best i can do is put on my lacrosse gear and tackle him,ive punched him as hard as hard as i can and it dosnt affect him lol he is all muscle, im like 10% body fat were hes probably like 3%

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Akieo @ Apr 2 2006, 09:00 PM) [snapback]66326[/snapback][/center]
Oh, get away from my computer... right... then I can be like you going around on every forum imaginable saying how awesome you are and how you own everyone at SWG? Oh and not to mention your "supermodel girlfriends" and say how you get beat up by your sisters boyfriend? Sounds like fun to me, Tidan!

Grow up, please.

Oh, and maybe you should stay in school man, your English is showing :D
[/b]
1: i only tell the truth akieo, its not my fault i have a natural talent in SWG
2: not my girlfriend, my sisters friend git it straight
3:never said it was fun, in fact i said it wasnt, thats y i would be light side and make peace, because i dont like pain, are u an idiot? actually read what i said
4: im in school and learning, on the otherhand i know how to spell RATHER WELL i just type fast and leave many typos in my text like i said in the past, i was in the spelling bee last year so suck my cock
5: grow up? .........how bout not, if u dont like my personality dont read my posts

also avari if im the 1 who instigates the fights with him my sister lets him kick my ass
evry once in a wile ill come up behind him wile my sister is on his lap and they are on the computer or somthing and smack him arund, throw his head around, then i run and lock myself in the bathroom lol

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(TIDAN @ Apr 3 2006, 03:54 PM) [snapback]66341[/snapback][/center]
hes got 20 pounds and 4 inches on me :( ive tried, hes just too big, the best i can do is put on my lacrosse gear and tackle him,ive punched him as hard as hard as i can and it dosnt affect him lol he is all muscle, im like 10% body fat were hes probably like 3%
1: i only tell the truth akieo, its not my fault i have a natural talent in SWG
2: not my girlfriend, my sisters friend git it straight
3:never said it was fun, in fact i said it wasnt, thats y i would be light side and make peace, because i dont like pain, are u an idiot? actually read what i said
4: im in school and learning, on the otherhand i know how to spell RATHER WELL i just type fast and leave many typos in my text like i said in the past, i was in the spelling bee last year so suck my cock
5: grow up? .........how bout not, if u dont like my personality dont read my posts

also avari if im the 1 who instigates the fights with him my sister lets him kick my ass
evry once in a wile ill come up behind him wile my sister is on his lap and they are on the computer or somthing and smack him arund, throw his head around, then i run and lock myself in the bathroom lol
[/b]

lol your just a scared pussy and lets people walk all over ya

and dont get big headed my friend you aint got natural talent in SWG

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(madhead @ Apr 3 2006, 04:44 PM) [snapback]66348[/snapback][/center]

[/b]

QFE..

Natural Talent = NGE for him

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(TIDAN @ Apr 3 2006, 03:54 PM) [snapback]66341[/snapback][/center]
i was in the spelling bee last year so suck my cock
[/b]
ROFLMAO!!!!

Oh yeah, well I Looked up Sally's skirt in the penalty box at recess!!! BEAT THAT!

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(TIDAN @ Apr 1 2006, 01:31 PM) [snapback]66138[/snapback][/center]
IRL
fuck how do i post this immage copy and paste not working lol and its actually spelled jocelyn
[/b]

/shrug

I have fought 350lb guys. A 6'0" guy weighing that much is going to be a lard ass who most likely can't move well. When you grow up to be an adult you will see such attitude is the reason people treat you like a child.

P.S. Not everyone is prision gets ass raped. This isn't the movies.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(noahTHEpurdy @ Apr 3 2006, 10:41 PM) [snapback]66392[/snapback][/center]
ROFLMAO!!!!

Oh yeah, well I Looked up Sally's skirt in the penalty box at recess!!! BEAT THAT!
[/b]

Hey now! I gave her my cookie :( she's mine!

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Fluffy @ Apr 3 2006, 11:01 AM) [snapback]66427[/snapback][/center]
/shrug

I have fought 350lb guys. A 6'0" guy weighing that much is going to be a lard ass who most likely can't move well. When you grow up to be an adult you will see such attitude is the reason people treat you like a child.

P.S. Not everyone is prision gets ass raped. This isn't the movies.
[/b]
you faught them, did u win? maby in wrestling, ya, not a real fight tho, a 3 year old could tire out a lard ass by running circles around em.
who treats me like a child? what are u talking about.... and you obvisouly dont know anything about what ur saying because its alot worse in real life than in the movies, quit pulling random stuff out ur ass

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(noahTHEpurdy @ Apr 3 2006, 07:41 AM) [snapback]66392[/snapback][/center]
ROFLMAO!!!!

[/b]
couldnt find anything else to say?

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(madhead @ Apr 3 2006, 01:44 AM) [snapback]66348[/snapback][/center]

[/b]
no1 walks on me really, never picked on, im relativly good size for my age group so i dont really have any problems at school. only 1 is my sisters boyfriend and we just mess around, not like we are actually trying to hurt each other. and this 1 guy who is real big that i play lacrosse with, hes a junior tho, hes really big and hes not a "lard ass" hes actually kinda fast, i could outrun him but he has a temper and he beats up the 8th graders alot, the goalie is a senior and whenever he charges at him to shoot he just moves out of his way and cowers lol.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Akieo @ Apr 3 2006, 06:22 AM) [snapback]66368[/snapback][/center]
QFE..

Natural Talent = NGE for him
[/b]
i dont recall 1 time u beat me 1 on 1 pre nge or pre cu, do you?

Back