Would you be dark side or light side in real life?

G

I think both sides have their good and bad points. Sure dark side is cooler and you can choke mofos out with style, but there are some downsides. The dark side does hell to your skin comlexion; and as far as we see in the movies, dark jedi never get chicks. Eventually you will die in agony, betrayed by everyone you know, sexless and alone.

Light side jedi, of course everyone will think you're a pansy ass goody-two-shoes; but they do get chicks (Good Anakin and Natalie Portman; even that whiney little bitch Luke sonehow manages to bag that hottie Mara Jade chick.)

It's a tough decision, you can be badass but alone to masturbate by yourself for your whole life; or be a sellout little bitch but sleep with actual women.... What would you do?

I'd be darkside because I follow my passions too much...

light side for me = dullness

and... just because we see light siders having meaningful relationships doesn't mean dark siders ain't getting none it just means it is too damned hot to get the G rating GL likes to give everything. Dark side sex FTW!

Whats really sad is that half the people voted for dark side, which means they would feel no remorse for killing little kids :(

Either that, or they believe dark side is really cool (bunch of posers) :p

I may have been a Dark Jedi in SWG but in real life, I would def. be a Light Jedi

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(micole280 @ Feb 7 2006, 08:35 PM) [snapback]40745[/snapback][/center]
Whats really sad is that half the people voted for dark side, which means they would feel no remorse for killing little kids :(

Either that, or they believe dark side is really cool (bunch of posers) :p
[/b]

Nah they voted dark side cause light side folks are basically celibate.

I would definitely have an anakin problem. I'd try my hardest to be LS, but I'd probably always be on the edge of falling.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(ZorinKeyes @ Feb 7 2006, 11:56 PM) [snapback]40775[/snapback][/center]
I would definitely have an anakin problem. I'd try my hardest to be LS, but I'd probably always be on the edge of falling.
[/b]

/whisper no chicks

That'll put him over the edge. MUHAHAHAHAHAHA

Light side, cause the dark side hates Wookiees. And everyone who hates Wooks can just suck Chuck Norris.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Merlyn @ Feb 7 2006, 07:03 PM) [snapback]40722[/snapback][/center]
I'd be darkside because I follow my passions too much...

light side for me = dullness

and... just because we see light siders having meaningful relationships doesn't mean dark siders ain't getting none it just means it is too damned hot to get the G rating GL likes to give everything. Dark side sex FTW!
[/b]

The way I see it; at least for Darth Vader there is an excuse why he's not interested in chicks, what with his equipment being burned off and all. But at their age Palpatine and Dooku have no excuse for not having hot 20 year olds on each arm at all times. I'm sure at least Darth Maul probably got some :p

Dark side of course...

wouldn't be much difference to now anyway (apart from additional force usage ^^ )

I'd go for lightside, you still get to kill people either way, its just darkside is all about anger while lightside is all about peace and I'd probably get tired of being constantly angry.

Oh come on now I'd have to be dark sided, just so I could say, "do I gotsta choke a bitch?"

I would be lightside I think. The Light Side is what I'm used to, obeying the rules and such to a certain extent sometimes when I don't want to. The Dark Side just seems to twist and take control of anyone who foolishly stumbles into it.

Anakin killing his wife? Yeah, I wouldn't want to slip up like that because some stupid dark side.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Ultimo @ Feb 8 2006, 04:06 PM) [snapback]41331[/snapback][/center]
Light side ultimately wins in the end...light side for me.
[/b]

I would be close to light side, definetely not dark side. But i wouldnt hesitate to spill blood when I think its needed. I am too stubborn to be pure light side tho.

Back