which did you enjoy the most...........

which did you enjoy the most...........

• CU (less bugs and balanced)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NGE (no comment)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I saw Hakan kill 4 nexus bh's at once... never saw anything like that before or since. And they were the kung-fu bh losers too...

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(madhead @ Jan 28 2006, 11:06 AM) [snapback]36411[/snapback][/center]
its because hes is or was the biggest ass hole on wanderhome
[/b]
2.jpg

That's weird, cuz Astrus and Maliss weren't anywhere near that. It wasn't the asshole awards.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(madhead @ Jan 27 2006, 06:06 PM) [snapback]36411[/snapback][/center]
its because hes is or was the biggest ass hole on wanderhome
[/b]
and better than your whole Dillywalker crew...

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(djmtott @ Jan 28 2006, 11:05 AM) [snapback]36408[/snapback][/center]
rebs were winning, AoW formed... imps no longer winning.
imps were winning, Reign formed... imps were alwayz winning in CU.
[/b]

fixed!

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(madhead @ Jan 27 2006, 06:08 PM) [snapback]36417[/snapback][/center]
fixed!
[/b]
Incorrect... I was a rebel, and we had the numbers to win every battle... until Reign formed and turned the tide.

Sillywalkers do deserve their names. They are mentally retarted and seems Madhead is a prime example. I would call him a liar but I do think he honestly believes what hes saying which makes him prolly the dumbest person who graced our server.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(djmtott @ Jan 28 2006, 11:08 AM) [snapback]36416[/snapback][/center]
and better than your whole Dillywalker crew...
[/b]

well lets just say the haknites weren't shit in CU

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(madhead @ Jan 28 2006, 11:08 AM) [snapback]36417[/snapback][/center]
fixed!
[/b]
Were you even ON wanderhome?!

There was TOTAL imp domination. Mallath and I left HoB and became Reb. We were the only two active rebs. I made a post saying I would declare war on ELITE. ELITE was declaring war on all reb guilds BECAUSE THERE WERE NO REBS PVPING. I was the only person to accept. I got people together, and with Hakan's help, made a new rebellion. I had nothing to do with the second part of that post. But if you think reb's were winning when hakan switched sides, you're very far from correct.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(madhead @ Jan 27 2006, 06:09 PM) [snapback]36422[/snapback][/center]
[/b]
I know my 425dps lightsaber had something to do with that. And add in the fact that most quit during the CU.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(madhead @ Jan 28 2006, 11:09 AM) [snapback]36422[/snapback][/center]
[/b]

God knows I wasn't. I left very shortly after that piece of crap installment happened.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(ZorinKeyes @ Jan 28 2006, 11:05 AM) [snapback]36409[/snapback][/center]
heh. No. I watched Hakan kill 4 fully buffed NeXus. So i'm just saying, no 4 Sillywalkers could do it fully buffed either. if you guys didn't use buffs for RP purposes, then you shouldn't even comment on PvP talent.

And at least you realize he's a god. Now Bow.
[/b]

i would kick his ass solo CU or Pre-cu

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(djmtott @ Jan 28 2006, 11:09 AM) [snapback]36420[/snapback][/center]
Incorrect... I was a rebel, and we had the numbers to win every battle... until Reign formed and turned the tide.
[/b]

hahahaha no chance

ROFL DREAM ON

you say that now as there is no way of proving it. Back then you was rp a stromtooper in a small city on naboo. You didnt pvp. Hakan would of wiped the floor with you.

Im pretty sure hakans duel record is 100%

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(madhead @ Jan 27 2006, 06:12 PM) [snapback]36428[/snapback][/center]
[/b]
We can't go back to make you eat your words, but I'd have to say you're the only one that shares that opinion, or at least are in the overwhelming minority.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(madhead @ Jan 28 2006, 11:12 AM) [snapback]36428[/snapback][/center]
[/b]

lol. I'm gonna chalk this up to sheer ignorance, or just trying to get a rise out of someone. Considering I couldn't beat him in a duel after 45 minutes, yet i used to accidently kill the sillywalker crew with area attacks makes me know you have to be joking.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(T'Luassa @ Jan 28 2006, 11:13 AM) [snapback]36429[/snapback][/center]
Im pretty sure hakans duel record is 100%
[/b]

I'm pretty sure Ostots beat Hoody while playing Hakan, but the stakes were set in Ostots favor in some manner.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(ZorinKeyes @ Jan 28 2006, 11:11 AM) [snapback]36427[/snapback][/center]
God knows I wasn't. I left very shortly after that piece of crap installment happened.
[/b]

well how can you comment dumb fuck

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(madhead @ Jan 27 2006, 06:13 PM) [snapback]36428[/snapback][/center]
hahahaha no chance
[/b]
You're so wrong. I became imperial when Reign formed, and we consistantly lost all of the battles at the beginning. But the tide turned. It happened, whether or not you choose to accept it.

Back