which did you enjoy the most...........

which did you enjoy the most...........

• CU (less bugs and balanced)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NGE (no comment)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
As i think of pre-cu all i remeber in non jedi pvp was all melee, dots and all based on mind, no range balance at all, dont get me wrong i loved the 32 proffesions and being in the jedi ranking system but dots were over powered and range was shit. CU made jedi, range and melee balanced and if you are tell me range or melee couldnt take a jedi solo you are were seriously shit!

to be honist i loved pre-cu too but CU was a bit better

Cu and balance? There was no balance in CU. Hell how can be balance in CU when they denied premium pearls to 70% of the jedi. Ppl like madhead prefers it as it made them superior over other jedi and most of the other classes as there was almost no template save a few tkm/pike dabblers and still wasnt easy to fight a pre cu jedi.

Bugs? Yeah breaking roots with duel, db timer exploits. exellent game mechanics. Yeah what CU was good for wussies who wants no consequences to dying. I love how reek talks now about DOA lol you guys just do a time travel and check his posts at that time period, it cracks me up coz I was in the same guild with him. He loves to bring AoW's name at every oppurtunity for the reason he is damn jealous. No BF no wounds no buff losing, just go die and lose nothing and rinse, repeat. So CU produced loads of wussy PvPers. and when they faced our BH tactics they just vanished. CU is the crappiest combat system SWG had.

NGE combat is fun as it really requires eye to hand coordination and surroundings but thats about it. The way its implemented and the fact that its highly exploitable negates its fun factor. Plus I really dont think FPS type is a good combat system for MMORPG. On top of it NGE screwed the whole SWG game idea which CU didnt touch much.

Now Pre -CU, a unique,, masterpiece. Most ppl still doesnt understand how it worked as the system was very complicated.

I am prolly one of the very few players who was good at every combat sytem SWG had. So I have no reason to praise Pre-CU over anything else.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Ruler-jimbo @ Jan 27 2006, 05:24 PM) [snapback]36344[/snapback][/center]
cu was way more fun than nge...x1000000000 billion
[/b]
because it was more like pre-CU than the NGE

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Hakan @ Jan 28 2006, 10:17 AM) [snapback]36340[/snapback][/center]
Cu and balance? There was no balance in CU. Hell how can be balance in CU when they denied premium pearls to 70% of the jedi. Ppl like madhead prefers it as it made them superior over other jedi and most of the other classes as there was almost no template save a few tkm/pike dabblers and still wasnt easy to fight a pre cu jedi.

Bugs? Yeah breaking roots with duel, db timer exploits. exellent game mechanics. Yeah what CU was good for wussies who wants no consequences to dying. I love how reek talks now about DOA lol you guys just do a time travel and check his posts at that time period, it cracks me up coz I was in the same guild with him. He loves to bring AoW's name at every oppurtunity for the reason he is damn jealous. No BF no wounds no buff losing, just go die and lose nothing and rinse, repeat. So CU produced loads of wussy PvPers. and when they faced our BH tactics they just vanished. CU is the crappiest combat system SWG had.

NGE combat is fun as it really requires eye to hand coordination and surroundings but thats about it. The way its implemented and the fact that its highly exploitable negates its fun factor. Plus I really dont think FPS type is a good combat system for MMORPG. On top of it NGE screwed the whole SWG game idea which CU didnt touch much.

Now Pre -CU, a unique,, masterpiece. Most ppl still doesnt understand how it worked as the system was very complicated.

undefined
[/b]

*cough* big headed bastard *cough* lets just say i killed many pre-cu jedi solo with there uber pearls no biggy on my jedi and my BH witch many people couldnt i learned the ways of pvp in both CU and Pre-CU. Also hakan as i recall you have never been good at pvp your just a extra red dot to me. Also you go on the winning faction because you are a flip flopper, and the only reason you had a name in pre-cu becuase you was the biggest exploiter on the server. In Cu i had some of my best fights e.g curse and beer were alwayz fun on my bh and my jedi i loved fighting apoc also my saber was post cu so stick that up you pipe and smoke it.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(madhead @ Jan 28 2006, 10:54 AM) [snapback]36383[/snapback][/center]
*cough* big headed bastard *cough* lets just say i killed many pre-cu jedi solo with there uber pearls no biggy on my jedi and my BH witch many people couldnt i learned the ways of pvp in both CU and Pre-CU. Also hakan as i recall you have never been good at pvp your just a extra red dot to me. Also you go on the winning faction because you are a flip flopper, and the only reason you had a name in pre-cu becuase you was the biggest exploiter on the server. In Cu i had some of my best fights e.g curse and beer were alwayz fun on my bh and my jedi i loved fighting apoc also my saber was post cu so stick that up you pipe and smoke it.
[/b]

All your garbage posted proves how right I am. You were a nobody pre-CU and u are a liar saying yr saber is post CU. Speaking of exploits, I wasnt the one who was using warren. And me going on winning faction is the most laughable stupid claim anyone did against me. But I am not suprised a bit. Idiots produce idiotic accusations.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(madhead @ Jan 28 2006, 10:54 AM) [snapback]36383[/snapback][/center]
Also hakan as i recall you have never been good at pvp your just a extra red dot to me.
[/b]

*cough* coming from a sillywalker *cough*

I would put of put everything I owned back in the days of Pre-CU that 4 sillywalkers couldn't take Hoody at the same time. Hell, 4 NeXus couldn't do it.

[/b]

Flip flopper to the strong faction? There were no rebels. I gathered some together, Hakan switched sides. and we created a new rebellion. He helped make the strong side.

popularity contests suck, if you had a stats for the biggest impact on wanderhome then hakan would win.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(T'Luassa @ Jan 28 2006, 11:02 AM) [snapback]36402[/snapback][/center]
popularity contests suck, if you had a stats for the biggest impact on wanderhome then hakan would win.
[/b]

heh, Hall of Fame #1

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(ZorinKeyes @ Jan 28 2006, 10:59 AM) [snapback]36397[/snapback][/center]
*cough* coming from a sillywalker *cough*
I would put of put everything I owned back in the days of Pre-CU that 4 sillywalkers couldn't take Hoody at the same time. Hell, 4 NeXus couldn't do it.
[/b]

is that if we were unbuffed you dumb ass sorry to laugh at your god hakan

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(T'Luassa @ Jan 28 2006, 11:01 AM) [snapback]36400[/snapback][/center]
they was in a RP guild leave them alone :p
[/b]

Were they roleplaying people who liked to clone?

Imps were winning, AoW formed... imps no longer winning.
Rebs were winning, Reign formed... rebs no longer winning.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(madhead @ Jan 28 2006, 11:04 AM) [snapback]36405[/snapback][/center]
is that if we were unbuffed you dumb ass sorry to laugh at your god hakan
[/b]

heh. No. I watched Hakan kill 4 fully buffed NeXus. So i'm just saying, no 4 Sillywalkers could do it fully buffed either. if you guys didn't use buffs for RP purposes, then you shouldn't even comment on PvP talent.

And at least you realize he's a god. Now Bow.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(ZorinKeyes @ Jan 28 2006, 11:03 AM) [snapback]36404[/snapback][/center]
heh, Hall of Fame #1
[/b]

its because hes is or was the biggest ass hole on wanderhome

Back