which did you enjoy the most...........

which did you enjoy the most...........

• CU (less bugs and balanced)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NGE (no comment)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(T'Luassa @ Jan 28 2006, 11:13 AM) [snapback]36429[/snapback][/center]
ROFL DREAM ON

you say that now as there is no way of proving it. Back then you was rp a stromtooper in a small city on naboo. You didnt pvp. Hakan would of wiped the floor with you.

Im pretty sure hakans duel record is 100%
[/b]

Wrong!!!

MRE beat him. That's just off the top of my head.

Oh and I picked CU for 2 reasons
1) I never pvp'ed in pre-cu
2) NO BUFFS REQUIRED!!!!!!!!!

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Fluffy @ Feb 3 2006, 08:07 AM) [snapback]38900[/snapback][/center]
Says the non-wookiee who does not know our pain.

Bowcasters FTW! :lol:
[/b]

BOWCASTERS rock!

Especially since Fluffy allowed me to make prolly the best one ever crafted on wanderhome :)

Fluffy's Fury FTW!!!!

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Rurry @ Feb 7 2006, 01:34 AM) [snapback]40325[/snapback][/center]
Wrong!!!

MRE beat him. That's just off the top of my head.

Oh and I picked CU for 2 reasons
1) I never pvp'ed in pre-cu
2) NO BUFFS REQUIRED!!!!!!!!!
BOWCASTERS rock!

Especially since Fluffy allowed me to make prolly the best one ever crafted on wanderhome :)
Fluffy's Fury FTW!!!!
[/b]

That duel I lost to Mr-E was a friendly one, I wasnt buffed. I do lost duels tho, after I reached my prime I lost duels to Famine, Esiam and Novik on Hakan. While playing Hoody after I reached my prime I only lost 1 duel to Ostots which was a friendly one, I couldnt beat Haxor tho.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Hakan @ Feb 6 2006, 03:59 PM) [snapback]40335[/snapback][/center]
That duel I lost to Mr-E was a friendly one, I wasnt buffed. I do lost duels tho, after I reached my prime I lost duels to Famine, Esiam and Novik on Hakan. While playing Hoody after I reached my prime I only lost 1 duel to Ostots which was a friendly one, I couldnt beat Haxor tho.
[/b]

haxor was that sillywalker wannabe lol..was he the guy with master doc in his template? i finally beat him after esiam gave me some tips during the 1 hour fight...or was it that his mind buffs ran out...w/e :p

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Isildur @ Feb 7 2006, 05:34 AM) [snapback]40409[/snapback][/center]
haxor was that sillywalker wannabe lol..was he the guy with master doc in his template? i finally beat him after esiam gave me some tips during the 1 hour fight...or was it that his mind buffs ran out...w/e :p
[/b]

Haxxor was Zhorx. Definitely not a sillywalker wannabe. And I sincerely doubt you're thinking of the same guy. :p

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(ZorinKeyes @ Feb 6 2006, 08:21 PM) [snapback]40429[/snapback][/center]
Haxxor was Zhorx. Definitely not a sillywalker wannabe. And I sincerely doubt you're thinking of the same guy. :p
[/b]

haxxor...the guy who joined nif? or was that haxor?

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Isildur @ Feb 7 2006, 09:15 AM) [snapback]40529[/snapback][/center]
haxxor...the guy who joined nif? or was that haxor?
[/b]

yeah he was in NIF and he was zhorx, i dunno if he used samsonyte's sword with u, that sword had like 660 action dot.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Hakan @ Feb 6 2006, 11:27 PM) [snapback]40536[/snapback][/center]
yeah he was in NIF and he was zhorx, i dunno if he used samsonyte's sword with u, that sword had like 660 action dot.
[/b]

yeah i was on strider at the time so he was pretty much countering all my dots...i had enough doc to heal his dots tho.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Isildur @ Feb 7 2006, 09:31 AM) [snapback]40539[/snapback][/center]
yeah i was on strider at the time so he was pretty much countering all my dots...i had enough doc to heal his dots tho.
[/b]
prove it

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Ruler-jimbo @ Feb 10 2006, 09:07 PM) [snapback]44076[/snapback][/center]
/clap

give me cookie now?
[/b]
yer gramma's got yer cookies...

Back