What's Everyone Doing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Grinning about my newest comic where I introduced a bad guy...

and also squirming since I realized I didn't make the characters say quite the right things - but I can still work around that, so I think it'll be okay.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Ker-ri @ Jun 8 2006, 01:47 PM) [snapback]85693[/snapback][/center]
wish i was playing swg and not posting at work cause it is dead
[/b]
QFE!!
Morning was good, afternoon is shit.
Counting minutes until dufus goes home and I can do what I want without someone looking over my shoulder. <_<

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Ker-ri @ Jun 8 2006, 10:47 PM) [snapback]85693[/snapback][/center]
wish i was playing swg and not posting at work cause it is dead
[/b]
what is work or swg, because last time i checked-

both applied.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Shaggz1297 @ Jun 8 2006, 02:39 PM) [snapback]85708[/snapback][/center]
what is work or swg, because last time i checked-

both applied. [/b]

i was going to say that :D

eating a salad and explaining to a 4 year old "to have chips and salsa, I would have to go buy the things to MAKE salsa" :angry:

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(SynTaXx-Wrath @ Jun 8 2006, 09:05 AM) [snapback]85749[/snapback][/center]
eating a salad and explaining to a 4 year old "to have chips and salsa, I would have to go buy the things to MAKE salsa" :angry:
[/b]
Is not that hard. :)

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Tutok @ Jun 9 2006, 12:59 AM) [snapback]85953[/snapback][/center]
Driving the vehicle pursuit obstacle course at the police academy in about 30 minutes
[/b]
LMAO !!! We need a police/crime stories board here for Tutok asap !!
Back to topic... i am bored.. trolling forums :)

I'm happy I'm out of my last class for the school year. But kind of sad that I have to get a job, it's not easy. And of course, I'm posting on the boards but it's late so there's not many new posts to reply to.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Merlyn @ Jun 9 2006, 09:11 AM) [snapback]86048[/snapback][/center]
sitting in a towel, reading the forums....

It's friday..
[/b]
Liking the intricate details. :p :devil:

Posting early cos I need to try and do some work today. :angry:

pah intricate details wuold be telling you what colour the towel was or how big it wasn't...

:p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back