What's Everyone Doing

Status
Not open for further replies.
i just woke up and yeah not a lot. i have about 1% brain activity in the mornings

Sneakily work posting before Kew-wi :spam: 's the place later :p :hug:

Just waiting for some customers to come in and act stupid. :wacko:
This thread has potential. :devil:

where do you work?

this thread does have potential but i usually post what im doing in the bump thread.....

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(PrOdiGy @ Jun 5 2006, 09:17 AM) [snapback]84495[/snapback][/center]
where do you work?

this thread does have potential but i usually post what im doing in the bump thread.....
[/b]
I'm the manager of a small local PC software shop.
The part time guys not in yet and I don't want to give him ideas to mess about when I'm not around. <_<

I'm playing EVE Online, I'm travelling 26 jumps from one system to another and while doing so I'm surfing various boards :).

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Mecinia Lu-a @ Jun 5 2006, 10:38 AM) [snapback]84502[/snapback][/center]
I'm playing EVE Online, I'm travelling 26 jumps from one system to another and while doing so I'm surfing various boards :).
[/b]
Off of work today and tomorrow, so having a lazyday! :D
Waiting for the 22nd to come, travelling! :D B)

(Was supposed to be a reply to the first mess in this thread lol)

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Azrail @ Jun 5 2006, 06:15 PM) [snapback]84493[/snapback][/center]
Sneakily work posting before Kew-wi :spam: 's the place later :p :hug:

Just waiting for some customers to come in and act stupid. :wacko:
This thread has potential. :devil:
[/b]

Hey now I dont spam I just post often :)

I am waiting for my clothes to dry befoe I go to work.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Ker-ri @ Jun 5 2006, 11:12 AM) [snapback]84512[/snapback][/center]
Hey now I dont spam I just post often :)
I am waiting for my clothes to dry befoe I go to work.
[/b]
Wet t-shirt? :wub: *snicker* :devil:

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Mecinia Lu-a @ Jun 5 2006, 09:38 AM) [snapback]84502[/snapback][/center]
[/b]
Weolo plays that. While it looks very good doing that takes AGES! Drive me mad it would. -_-

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Azrail @ Jun 5 2006, 10:25 PM) [snapback]84522[/snapback][/center]
Wet t-shirt? :wub: *snicker* :devil:
Weolo plays that. While it looks very good doing that takes AGES! Drive me mad it would. -_-
[/b]

No was sitting in a bathrobe cause i forgot to run the dryer last night :(

and right now i amd posting...at work... rock ON!

Posting at work... thinking I'm gonna skip the gym and go bounty hunting instead... I'm still too sore from last week :(

oh i bet you are.....

and i just posted a really long and pointless comment on someones myspace

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Ker-ri @ Jun 5 2006, 01:40 PM) [snapback]84532[/snapback][/center]
No was sitting in a bathrobe cause i forgot to run the dryer last night :(
[/b]
Letting my mind wonder. :blush: :p

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Tavasha @ Jun 5 2006, 02:17 PM) [snapback]84723[/snapback][/center]
Posting at work... thinking I'm gonna skip the gym and go bounty hunting instead... I'm still too sore from last week :(
[/b]
If you lag too much, you'll get sore every time.

Just getting back into the swing of things... is a long time since I've used weights. Cardio is no problem :)

I haven't gone to the gym in forever. Since I left the football team. That was almost 10 years ago... Wow! I'm old.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back