What's Everyone Doing

Status
Not open for further replies.
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Fluffy @ Jun 6 2006, 10:07 AM) [snapback]85039[/snapback][/center]
bah stupid english, tea means something you drink here. ;)
[/b]
I'm with Fluffy on this one... And in Mexico too, Tea is a drink, not a meal.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(PrOdiGy @ Jun 6 2006, 10:09 AM) [snapback]85043[/snapback][/center]
its something you drink here too but it also means evening meal
[/b]
Every time you say it, I think you drink tea for dinner. Sounds empty.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Ker-ri @ Jun 7 2006, 01:04 AM) [snapback]84965[/snapback][/center]
I once woke up all the way across campus in some womans bed :) had no idea how i got there.
[/b]
now thats what im talking about ker-ri. wheres the storys of moments like these??? holding out on us i say!!!!

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(MoobKrad @ Jun 6 2006, 06:11 PM) [snapback]85046[/snapback][/center]
Every time you say it, I think you drink tea for dinner. Sounds empty. [/b]
you must have a learning disability then

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(PrOdiGy @ Jun 6 2006, 10:14 AM) [snapback]85050[/snapback][/center]
you must have a learning disability then
[/b]
No, it's called customs. I don't put too much thought into it. That is what crosses my mind right off the bat as I read it. Next time, I'll know better.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Azrail @ Jun 6 2006, 01:44 PM) [snapback]85064[/snapback][/center]
Right now I'm seeing what I can get away with. ;)
[/b]

Just remember, when you already have your hand up the dress, there is no need to say 'hello'.

Bleh I'm posting (obviously) and also trying to figure out what to do with my website. I'm also staring at Shaggz1297's avatar.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Fluffy @ Jun 6 2006, 06:47 PM) [snapback]85067[/snapback][/center]
Just remember, when you already have your hand up the dress, there is no need to say 'hello'.
[/b]
Thanks for the tip :wookiee: :devil:
You still need a better avatar though :p :D

no they don't
I like the whole set.
But I am fairly easily entertained...

NIP/TUCK now that is a show that sucks!

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Legato @ Jun 6 2006, 11:15 AM) [snapback]84857[/snapback][/center]
I'm doing Jabba
and eating a sandwich
[/b]

I'd kill for an animated gif of that.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(PrOdiGy @ Jun 6 2006, 04:32 PM) [snapback]85195[/snapback][/center]
just got back from playing football
[/b]

Wait, which football?

/whispers (you have an American football "player" as your avatar)

actual football whereby the main aim of the game is to use your feet to kick a ball :p

and thats just terry tate cos hes awesome

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(PrOdiGy @ Jun 6 2006, 02:19 PM) [snapback]85226[/snapback][/center]
actual football whereby the main aim of the game is to use your feet to kick a ball :p

and thats just terry tate cos hes awesome
[/b]
Soccer?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back