What's Everyone Doing

Status
Not open for further replies.
listening to the helicopters buzz the house, drinking coffee, catching up on my email and forums!!!

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(noahTHEpurdy @ Jun 12 2006, 09:32 AM) [snapback]86563[/snapback][/center]
Wondering why the fuck I'm up right now...
[/b]
A question we all wonder before midday. -_-

Enjoying the quiet time before Numpty arrives. :wacko:
Also waiting to see if Prod is getting food, playing BF2 or doing an exam today. :p :D

lol no im just blowing my nose at the moment. always have loads of goo in the morning

alright now its battlefield 2 time :p

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(PrOdiGy @ Jun 12 2006, 11:10 AM) [snapback]86572[/snapback][/center]
lol no im just blowing my nose at the moment. always have loads of goo in the morning

[/b]

TMI!!!

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Tiveria @ Jun 13 2006, 12:00 AM) [snapback]86600[/snapback][/center]
I'm trying to get some work done, but giggling with evil plots affoot.
[/b]
im now thinking how to get involved in tiv's evil plots that are affoot.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Shaggz1297 @ Jun 12 2006, 10:02 AM) [snapback]86602[/snapback][/center]
im now thinking how to get involved in tiv's evil plots that are affoot.
[/b]

You have to play SWG :(

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Shaggz1297 @ Jun 12 2006, 10:20 AM) [snapback]86606[/snapback][/center]
nevermind :mellow:
[/b]

I can tell you tho' since you don't play. /cackle Well as long as you don't go running around and talking about it.

after being inspired this weekend in-game i am now writing more about ker-ri, it is much more constructive than surfing the web ^_^

I'm think of what the hell to do on day off #2... this is driving me nuts. Two days in a row of not workng is too much. I did laundry laundry laundry, and cleaned my room so spotless I even got under the bed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back