What's Everyone Doing

Status
Not open for further replies.
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(SynTaXx-Wrath @ Jul 3 2006, 12:29 PM) [snapback]92014[/snapback][/center]
I like movies like 28 Days and The Butterfly Effect. One desision changes everything
[/b]
I preffer Cop & Detective movies for the most part.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(MoobKrad @ Jul 3 2006, 02:32 PM) [snapback]92016[/snapback][/center]
I preffer Cop & Detective movies for the most part. [/b]
I think I like the idea of people paying for consequences of what they have done or haven't done in their lives

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Damilkman @ Jul 3 2006, 03:41 PM) [snapback]92023[/snapback][/center]
:blink: making ramen half naked
[/b]
half naked watchin milk make noodles

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Damilkman @ Jul 3 2006, 02:41 PM) [snapback]92023[/snapback][/center]
:blink: making ramen half naked

[/b]
lol I read that "Making Ramin half naked" poor Ramin :( or lucky if he is into that sort of thing :unsure:

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(SynTaXx-Wrath @ Jul 4 2006, 10:10 AM) [snapback]92099[/snapback][/center]
lol I read that "Making Ramin half naked" poor Ramin :( or lucky if he is into that sort of thing :unsure:
[/b]

he told me in the old days of wow he was

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Damilkman @ Jul 3 2006, 07:11 PM) [snapback]92101[/snapback][/center]
he told me in the old days of wow he was

[/b]
I was talking to him lastnight :huh: think him and I have to have another talk

This evening I spent 30 mins on the mobile waiting to talk to an advisor. When they answered they told me I was lost in the queue. :angry:
So after a chat about upgrading they basically say that they don't care unless you spend a lot of money on your mobile bill a day! :eek: :angry:
So now I have to cancel my contract only to take another out again as an online offer. Stupid when they can't even match their OWN internet offers! :rolleyes: :mellow:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back