What's Everyone Doing

Status
Not open for further replies.
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Zana @ Jul 1 2006, 04:52 AM) [snapback]91333[/snapback][/center]
Swedish kind, ginger, salt, pepper and oil, with a really nice gravy...beef ribs...yum... :D
[/b]
Wondering if Zana will come round and cook me a romantic dinner. ;) :blush:

catching up on missed posts. damn you guys spam a lot and whats with all the posts linking to movies etc over the last couple of days?!

oh and whats the blade tv show like azrail?

There has been a lot of :spam:
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(PrOdiGy @ Jul 1 2006, 10:50 PM) [snapback]91480[/snapback][/center]
oh and whats the blade tv show like azrail?
[/b]
Not watched it yet. Probably over the next 2 days. But I think it's supposed to good and worth a D/L.
Got a lot of viewers for the pilot. Always worth watching the pilot so the series makes sense! lol

i didnt even know there was a pilot. the only pilot ive watched is the BSG pilot and that was fucking awesome

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(PrOdiGy @ Jul 1 2006, 10:55 PM) [snapback]91487[/snapback][/center]
i didnt even know there was a pilot. the only pilot ive watched is the BSG pilot and that was fucking awesome
[/b]
It only came out on US Spike TV on wednesday.
Don't expect to see it here for months! And probably on Sky which I don't get. <_<
BSG S1 is on Sky Three now on Freeview. B) Good but I've already watched all of em and S2.

i <3ed BSG so much i bought all the dvds (and because they were reasonably priced unlike most others)

The story so far:
Had the boss phone up at 9.45 wanted me to go in to cover sickness. Pretended to be out and went back to bed. -_-
Phoned the insurance company to deal with the dent in my car boot. Then fielded 3 other calls connected to that! <_<
My Dad won a ?900 Digital Camera from a raffle draw.
Got a call saying my rip off Sun glasses are ready for collection and typically I bet I can't get them 2moro.

Now trying to relax and catch up with the bumpings. :)

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(PrOdiGy @ Jul 3 2006, 05:01 PM) [snapback]91926[/snapback][/center]
watching star trek ds9 season 1

dax ftw!!
[/b]
Dunno, 7 of 9 was pretty good, Have you seen T'Pol in real life pics? :drool: :wub:

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(SynTaXx-Wrath @ Jul 3 2006, 12:07 PM) [snapback]91996[/snapback][/center]
And I could so see that being me if I didn't have kiddo
[/b]
:lol:

I like most of Bullock's movies... I blame Artica for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back