What's Everyone Doing

Status
Not open for further replies.
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Azrail @ Jul 10 2006, 01:20 AM) [snapback]93466[/snapback][/center]
:hug: Jammy bugger! :p
[/b]
lol :D :p
Prepping for some RPG...(Yes, pen and paper ^_^ )

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Zana @ Jul 10 2006, 01:37 PM) [snapback]93487[/snapback][/center]
[/b]

old school :D

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Tiveria @ Jul 10 2006, 11:44 AM) [snapback]93638[/snapback][/center]
Trying to work. I'm distracted.
[/b]
I'm counting how many pencils are stuck in the ceiling over michael's cubicle. About 10 I'd say. His cubicle four cubicles in front of mine.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Zana @ Jul 10 2006, 04:37 AM) [snapback]93487[/snapback][/center]
[/b]
So you say. :p More Drs and Nurses I bet. ;) :wub: :p

Doing a lot of nothing. Trying to work out how my phone works.
So a lot of button pressing. Then the big choice..
Which tv show do I watch when there are 2 on at the same time. :unsure:

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Damilkman @ Jul 10 2006, 08:02 PM) [snapback]93660[/snapback][/center]
checking my messages
[/b]
Fix your avatar dufus :p

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Tiveria @ Jul 10 2006, 11:54 AM) [snapback]93654[/snapback][/center]
LOL.

Some idiot decided to come in and put new lights in. Ugh. /craves darkness
[/b]
My boss just fired the new tech services girl. Something about her, not living up to her promises when she was hired. Aka, she works too slow. I know, because my boss has a loud voice. My boss' office is in a room across the hall. Can you imagine her voice now?

Office rumors say, you can hear her voice when she is turning at the corner, on her way to the office.

We're a fairly quiet group, but can hear everything going around us. It helps when your boss is coming soon.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Tiveria @ Jul 10 2006, 12:44 PM) [snapback]93706[/snapback][/center]
We're a fairly quiet group, but can hear everything going around us. It helps when your boss is coming soon.
[/b]
It depends with us, sometimes we are quiet, sometimes we are quite the opposite.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back