Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I have an irrational fear

Votes: 10 20.4%
  • To die

Votes: 10 20.4%
  • Other

Votes: 20 40.8%

• Total voters
I think, what Zana meant is, if you get your hand burned and can't use it for a while. You'll learn how much you miss the use of it, and how ineffective it is to use only one. That doesn't mean you don't or can't appreciate the use of both hands while you are well. However, you won't appreciated as much as a person that has been injured or has lost a hand.

Is like those people that have gone through a terrible ordeal and a physcologist won't help, because he/she hasn't experienced it. So they recommend you go to a support group, where there are people that had gone through something similar and have overcome it share their experiences with you.
Thanks Artica :)
And yes, a different perspective.

aaawww such a nice name what does it mean... and if you say Puppet sucker in chinese ill laugh so hard.. wait im already laughing

aaawww such a nice name what does it mean... and if you say Puppet sucker in chinese ill laugh so hard.. wait im already laughing
lol

Her name didn't mean anything. It was the first puppies that Akkra's mom had, so the owners of the mom to Akkra wanted the puppies names to start with an A. Tho, Accra is the capital of Ghana :)

Back