Votes: 10 20.4%
  • To die

Votes: 10 20.4%
  • Other

Votes: 20 40.8%

• Total voters

zanaiomih

The magic never ends...
Is there anything that makes you freak out, real scared?
What in that case? Do you have a phobia of some sort, or is it just scary to watch a horror movie? :devil:

Reveal your dark secrets...;)

I love movies like Signs, War of the Worlds and such. Movies with aliens in them, that are some what serious and not B-movies. But for some reason I can't watch movies with aliens in them when I'm alone. Or, I can watch them, but I can't sleep after that, not alone anyway. I lay wide awake and listen to every little sound after a movie like that.
I'm scared that when I open my eyes there will be a thing standing there watching me. Makes me feel ridicules, but that's how it is...
Now, if someone sleeps next to me, or in the same house/apartment, I'm all fine :rolleyes: There isn't much logic in that...

ditto. i dont think i will ever be able to watch snakes on a plane because of this
It wasn't that bad. Most of those snakes were GCI.

What is tough is to watch Dirty Jobs on the Discovery Channel when they do anything with snakes.

Spiders...........nasty, disgusting, 8 legged spiders.

I have tried watching Arachnaphobia and I couldn't make it even 10 minutes into the movie. Went fishing once and had a big green one land on my shoulder......was the last thing I remember.......when I "came to" there were people standing around me asking what happened and if I was ok. The guys at work got to see first hand what happens when one lands next to me (I jumped from the desk I was at to the door, running over one of the lead techs and trampling my boss). :)

Cannot handle them at all........and yes I always check my clothing, shoes, socks and bed everytime I put them on or get into it.

Nasty little things even creep me out and make my skin crawl in video games.........

oompa loompas - and not the new, same guy doing all the parts one.. the real orange faced, green hair freaks that only come out when children are bad.. little soul snatchers.. kind of like the lil guys from Phantasm

No real fear to any of the above.

Have lived through several situations where I actually felt fear. If the situation happens again I'm totally positive I will feel fear again; however, I'm also aware that I can beat it. Every situation has a way out, you just have to be confident on your abilities and to do not underestimate it.

Spiders...........nasty, disgusting, 8 legged spiders.

I have tried watching Arachnaphobia and I couldn't make it even 10 minutes into the movie. Went fishing once and had a big green one land on my shoulder......was the last thing I remember.......when I "came to" there were people standing around me asking what happened and if I was ok. The guys at work got to see first hand what happens when one lands next to me (I jumped from the desk I was at to the door, running over one of the lead techs and trampling my boss). :)

Cannot handle them at all........and yes I always check my clothing, shoes, socks and bed everytime I put them on or get into it.

Nasty little things even creep me out and make my skin crawl in video games.........
I don't like spiders that much :huh: ...but I think they can be beautiful to look at, at a distance or in a glass cage.

No real fear to any of the above.

Have lived through several situations where I actually felt fear. If the situation happens again I'm totally positive I will feel fear again; however, I'm also aware that I can beat it. Every situation has a way out, you just have to be confident on your abilities and to do not underestimate it.
That is very true.
I've been in a rough accident ones. I was completely calm during the actual accident and right after. I helped out, took care of others etc. But later on, a couple of days later, it hit me.
It's good to know, that (most likely) I don't panic in the critical moment, it hits me afterwords.

Carnies...

For real though, I always get worked up when watching haunted house documentaries at 2 in the morning, in the dark, home alone. Of course my house growing up had it's share of ghost sightings, including one my brother and I both saw at the same time. That's about it though.

I have multiple irrational fears:

Marsupials: They have a "mucous pouch" in which they carry their young. That's a nice way of saying "extra vagina". Imagine your mother carrying you by your neck as a baby while she holds a beer in each hand. I could vomit right now.

Zombies: The movie "28 Weeks Later" is pretty much how I would picture Armageddon. I'm not very religious but if I were god and mankind pissed me off I would destroy my "greatest creation" by making the population eat each other. That's one of the only movies that makes me want to brick my pants.

VD: Venereal Disease. Fucking nasty. I really got scarred by those sex-ed pics of genitals so crusted with warts they looked like some shitty, spiked WoW armor. Or naktra crystals. I can't even eat mayonaise because of the pussing variety. Feel free to throw up now.

In five years: Leubris will be 18. I'll suck-start a shotgun if he breeds. His monkey ass wouldn't be able to stop knocking boots with whatever inbred monstrosity of a first cousin threw him some leg.

And that's just the tip of the iceberg. You just have to have a sense of humor about it. And an affinity for tinfoil hats.

Last edited:
Other - Painted horses, in thoguht of tiv :D

giddyupgranby3.jpg

Wouldn't YOU be scared of THIS?

I was just talking about this last night.

Irrational Fear: The thought of buying a house
Silly Fear: zzzzzzzzzzzombies

Back