What Is The Dirtiest Thing You Had Your Lover Say To You During Sex?

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(SynTaXx-Wrath @ Feb 14 2006, 09:29 AM) [snapback]45217[/snapback][/center]
....or you are really lame in bed and god forbid we are the one to tell you, ruin your ego and have to have a WHOLE conversation on why you are doing it wrong
[/b]
i really dont know why that would even happen ... do guys not ask what the woman wants any more? ... ive been married 7 years and i know how to get my wife off... but i still to this day ask her how she wants it. I mean i know for a fact im getting mine, why not make sure shes getting hers :D

back to that AGAIN!!!?

Guys... a woman has a spot you can get her off everytime.. but I damn sure aint explaining where it is.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Ispiobi @ Feb 14 2006, 11:31 AM) [snapback]45317[/snapback][/center]
back to that AGAIN!!!?

Guys... a woman has a spot you can get her off everytime.. but I damn sure aint explaining where it is.
[/b]
About an inch and a half in, at the top, theres a little pocket of skin. Under it is the G spot, you're welcome gents. If you have any questions PM me.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Ispiobi @ Feb 14 2006, 01:31 AM) [snapback]45317[/snapback][/center]
back to that AGAIN!!!?

[/b]

your credit card? ^^

wow, what's this?
sex n00bs?
O_O

oh and btw: a woman can fake as many orgasms as she wants, as long as I'm not finish yet, she has to wait :p ;)

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(RSCIW @ Feb 14 2006, 12:35 PM) [snapback]45344[/snapback][/center]
your credit card? ^^

wow, what's this?
sex n00bs?
O_O

oh and btw: a woman can fake as many orgasms as she wants, as long as I'm not finish yet, she has to wait :p ;)[/b]
rape!!!! :shifty:

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(RSCIW @ Feb 14 2006, 12:35 PM) [snapback]45344[/snapback][/center]
your credit card? ^^

wow, what's this?
sex n00bs?
O_O

oh and btw: a woman can fake as many orgasms as she wants, as long as I'm not finish yet, she has to wait :p ;)
[/b]
As long as I have my orgasm, she can fake it till she's blue in the face :D

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(RSCIW @ Feb 13 2006, 09:54 PM) [snapback]45355[/snapback][/center]
wouldn't call it rape, just would call it
not letting go of the chains

:shifty: ;) [/b]
sticks and stones may break my bones but whips and chains excite me :p

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(SynTaXx-Wrath @ Feb 14 2006, 01:13 AM) [snapback]45373[/snapback][/center]
sticks and stones may break my bones but whips and chains excite me :p
[/b]

/boing

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(frankengoob @ Feb 14 2006, 12:56 AM) [snapback]45241[/snapback][/center]
i really dont know why that would even happen ... do guys not ask what the woman wants any more? ... ive been married 7 years and i know how to get my wife off... but i still to this day ask her how she wants it. I mean i know for a fact im getting mine, why not make sure shes getting hers :D
[/b]

smart man.

being married does not mean you stop getting any it just means you have lots of time to get it right :)

I love being married :)

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(RSCIW @ Feb 14 2006, 12:42 PM) [snapback]45412[/snapback][/center]
being married means stuck to one person in bed all time :D ;)
[/b]

you make it sound like it is a bad thing

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(RSCIW @ Feb 14 2006, 01:26 PM) [snapback]45419[/snapback][/center]

jeeze if you feel that way why on earth get married?????????
:ph34r:

noah... AJSHDGQSGFCDYBRHCBDCVYAGSDUCG THAT 1 CREDINT YOU NOOB!

Your asshat outfit you have on in that pic perfectly explains you! hehe
Happy v-day! lol

OMG nerthy that kitty pic is so damn cute!

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Ispiobi @ Feb 14 2006, 11:07 PM) [snapback]45449[/snapback][/center]
noah... AJSHDGQSGFCDYBRHCBDCVYAGSDUCG THAT 1 CREDINT YOU NOOB!

Your asshat outfit you have on in that pic perfectly explains you! hehe
Happy v-day! lol

OMG nerthy that kitty pic is so damn cute!
[/b]
AND IT ONLY COST ONE CREDIT TOO! :ph34r:

Back