What Is The Dirtiest Thing You Had Your Lover Say To You During Sex?

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Isildur @ Feb 13 2006, 01:35 PM) [snapback]44892[/snapback][/center]
(joke of the hour)

why do women fake orgasms?
[/b]

because we're bored

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Merlyn @ Feb 13 2006, 10:57 PM) [snapback]44899[/snapback][/center]
that too
[/b]

:lol: I KNEW IT! :lol: ....looks like the wife and me are gonna have a little talk when i get home! <_<

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(frankengoob @ Feb 13 2006, 02:06 PM) [snapback]44904[/snapback][/center]
:lol: I KNEW IT! :lol: ....looks like the wife and me are gonna have a little talk when i get home! <_<
[/b]

oh oh ...
don't be asking questions you don't want to know the answers to...

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Merlyn @ Feb 13 2006, 11:12 PM) [snapback]44907[/snapback][/center]
oh oh ...
don't be asking questions you don't want to know the answers to...
[/b]
but....but.... i need to know.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Merlyn @ Feb 13 2006, 09:43 AM) [snapback]44933[/snapback][/center]
why?
[/b]

Because he's a suicidal cat? (curiosity :p)

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Curse @ Feb 13 2006, 03:44 PM) [snapback]44935[/snapback][/center]
Because he's a suicidal cat? (curiosity :p)
[/b]

ah..... but you know what happened to that cat?

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Isildur @ Feb 13 2006, 06:39 AM) [snapback]44894[/snapback][/center]
cos they think men care :D
[/b]

i care. besides, you can tell if she's faking it if she's tight. And if shes loose, you're with the wrong woman...or your wife :lol:

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Stavrose @ Feb 14 2006, 05:43 AM) [snapback]45032[/snapback][/center]
i care. besides, you can tell if she's faking it if she's tight. And if shes loose, you're with the wrong woman...or your wife :lol:
[/b]
I disagree, if you're married and still getting some. Then you're doing better than the rest of the married men.

And the true answer to the question is... they do it cause they know men can't. We can't orgasm and be like "Psyche!"

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(LilHammie @ Feb 13 2006, 11:38 PM) [snapback]45173[/snapback][/center]
I disagree, if you're married and still getting some. Then you're doing better than the rest of the married men.

And the true answer to the question is... they do it cause they know men can't. We can't orgasm and be like "Psyche!"
[/b]

most of the time we fake it because we are either bored, and it's taking too damn long, or we're tired and it's taking too damn long or we have other things on our minds and it's taking too damn long.-

....or you are really lame in bed and god forbid we are the one to tell you, ruin your ego and have to have a WHOLE conversation on why you are doing it wrong

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Merlyn @ Feb 14 2006, 09:28 AM) [snapback]45213[/snapback][/center]
most of the time we fake it because we are either bored, and it's taking too damn long, or we're tired and it's taking too damn long or we have other things on our minds and it's taking too damn long.-
[/b]
i heard longer was better :thumbsup: :sorcerer:

Back