What Is The Dirtiest Thing You Had Your Lover Say To You During Sex?

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(El-Diablos @ Jan 11 2006, 04:08 PM) [snapback]25942[/snapback][/center]
Mmm looks like someone read the title "What is the diretiest thing you had your lover say to you during sex?"

Some has just come out of the closet in my thread!!!!
[/b]
ROFL

Congrats!!!

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Stavrose @ Jan 11 2006, 06:11 PM) [snapback]25952[/snapback][/center]
to ban or not to ban, that is the question! :D
[/b]
Garvrose!! The truth needs to be free like your urges to get poopy dick!!!!

fun, plenty of fine italian broads here. And lots of old high-school buddies. feels good to be home. Not as big of a party school as madison, but you're in the city, so you don't need parties. You should come and commit statuatory rape!

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Stavrose @ Jan 11 2006, 06:17 PM) [snapback]25971[/snapback][/center]
fun, plenty of fine italian broads here. And lots of old high-school buddies. feels good to be home. Not as big of a party school as madison, but you're in the city, so you don't need parties. You should come and commit statuatory rape!
[/b]

I've made peace with that.

I'm just pissed off that the Bergoff is closing its doors next month, after 100+ years of operation. I was hoping to legally drink there in September :( That place is one of the best damn restaurants in chicago :( http://www.berghoff.com/

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Stavrose @ Jan 11 2006, 06:29 PM) [snapback]26010[/snapback][/center]
I'm just pissed off that the Bergoff is closing its doors next month, after 100+ years of operation. I was hoping to legally drink there in September :( That place is one of the best damn restaurants in chicago :( http://www.berghoff.com/
[/b]
The place you drink at is NOT important. What IS important is where you wake up AFTER you drink.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Stavrose @ Jan 11 2006, 06:34 PM) [snapback]26032[/snapback][/center]
If it is somewhere in Syntaxx's bedroom, i'll be content
[/b]

Nah she just lays there. I mean I did it all correctly. I used my fist, did the donkey punch and carwash and nothing. Lame lays!!!

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Stavrose @ Jan 11 2006, 06:39 PM) [snapback]26046[/snapback][/center]
Are you sure you were penetrating her vagina and not her belly button?
[/b]
I just kept donkey punching cause it is funny.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Stavrose @ Jan 11 2006, 06:34 PM) [snapback]26032[/snapback][/center]
If it is somewhere in Syntaxx's bedroom, i'll be content [/b]

<3 <3 and you know I leave the door unlocked for a reason

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(El-Diablos @ Jan 11 2006, 06:35 PM) [snapback]26037[/snapback][/center]
Nah she just lays there. I mean I did it all correctly. I used my fist, did the donkey punch and carwash and nothing. Lame lays!!! [/b]

and you know that was your sister not me ;) by the way.. did her crabs ever clear up? I know that was hell to have for your whole family.. just keep giving it back and forth to eachother :p

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Ianril @ Jan 12 2006, 12:31 AM) [snapback]26193[/snapback][/center]
Syn called me Ryan one day. Still not sure what that was about. [/b]
OMG STFU :p

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Timi @ Jan 12 2006, 12:47 AM) [snapback]26202[/snapback][/center]
So El-D and I can watch? :blink: [/b]

Hell someone has to teach him how to do it right, might as well be Stavrose :p

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Ultimo @ Jan 12 2006, 12:50 AM) [snapback]26205[/snapback][/center]
hmmm... i remember one time I had one say"now lick it off" [/b]

does this go back to the Stavrose "shitdick" comment? :p haha j/k

Back