What Is The Dirtiest Thing You Had Your Lover Say To You During Sex?

"I haven't been fucked like that since grade school"

Yes, it is from Fight Club, but still fucking funny.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Fluffy @ Jan 11 2006, 05:09 PM) [snapback]25827[/snapback][/center]
"I haven't been fucked like that since grade school"
Yes, it is from Fight Club, but still fucking funny.
[/b]
Mmmm stealing lines from movies? Sex life dead?

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(El-Diablos @ Jan 12 2006, 08:10 AM) [snapback]25830[/snapback][/center]
Mmmm stealing lines from movies? Sex life dead?
[/b]

Yes, I am married and have a child.

Plus it is the first thing that I thought of when I read the title.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Fluffy @ Jan 11 2006, 05:11 PM) [snapback]25832[/snapback][/center]
Yes, I am married and have a child.

Plus it is the first thing that I thought of when I read the title.
[/b]
lol yeah for some reason when you see a kid come out of that hole, well you know your pee pee can't compete anymore!!!

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(El-Diablos @ Jan 12 2006, 08:13 AM) [snapback]25838[/snapback][/center]
lol yeah for some reason when you see a kid come out of that hole, well you know your pee pee can't compete anymore!!!
[/b]

Especially when the child is a 9lb+ baby. I don't care who you are, you are gonna feel "disheartened".

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Tiveria @ Jan 11 2006, 05:10 PM) [snapback]25831[/snapback][/center]
Hold on. I want to see who wins Survivor. (j/k)
[/b]

I know this is true. Don't deny the truth.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Tiveria @ Jan 11 2006, 05:16 PM) [snapback]25848[/snapback][/center]
Who said it was the other person?
[/b]
Nothing makes a guy want to blow a load quite like "hurry up got to throw in a load of laundry"

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Tiveria @ Jan 12 2006, 08:18 AM) [snapback]25853[/snapback][/center]
How about:

Um. Yeah. Are you done yet? Cuz I could really go for some toys right about now.
[/b]

Or the old, "are you done yet, my legs are getting tired".

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Tiveria @ Jan 12 2006, 08:21 AM) [snapback]25859[/snapback][/center]
I think the rudest is falling asleep in the middle. oh yeah oh yeah /snore
[/b]

That happened to me, I was so drunk, I feel asleep. Woman wasn't happy with me the next morning.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Stavrose @ Jan 11 2006, 06:06 PM) [snapback]25938[/snapback][/center]
If i get shitdick you're sleeping on the floor...
[/b]
Mmm looks like someone read the title "What is the diretiest thing you had your lover say to you during sex?"

Some has just come out of the closet in my thread!!!!

Back