question for the hot lady's

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Artica @ Dec 23 2005, 05:20 AM) [snapback]16418[/snapback][/center]
Is hamster you dimwit (sp) :lol:

Sorry I couldn't help it. *giggle*
[/b]
lol, sorry i type so fast at work i dont even look at my writing lol

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Shaggz1297 @ Dec 23 2005, 05:51 AM) [snapback]16430[/snapback][/center]
lol, sorry i type so fast at work i dont even look at my writing lol
[/b]

:lol:

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Artica @ Dec 23 2005, 06:06 AM) [snapback]16436[/snapback][/center]
:lol:
[/b]
lol thats why i misspell so much. usually i catch it after, but im too lazy to edit. oh and my space bar sucks

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Shaggz1297 @ Dec 22 2005, 03:15 PM) [snapback]16442[/snapback][/center]
lol thats why i misspell so much. usually i catch it after, but im too lazy to edit. oh and my space bar sucks
[/b]

Awesome part about being a programer. My PC at work is almost better than my home one. I have a like 22 inch monitor or something and a sweet system. Now if only the printer would work.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Tiveria @ Dec 23 2005, 06:17 AM) [snapback]16443[/snapback][/center]
Awesome part about being a programer. My PC at work is almost better than my home one. I have a like 22 inch monitor or something and a sweet system. Now if only the printer would work.
[/b]
dont you work at a printing company?? :huh:

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Shaggz1297 @ Dec 22 2005, 03:20 PM) [snapback]16446[/snapback][/center]
dont you work at a printing company?? :huh:
[/b]

Well..

I create forms for banks. Either Laser Forms or document forms (like the receipt you get from a teller). So we do a LOT of printing.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Tiveria @ Dec 23 2005, 06:27 AM) [snapback]16452[/snapback][/center]
Well..

I create forms for banks. Either Laser Forms or document forms (like the receipt you get from a teller). So we do a LOT of printing.
[/b]
oh alright. i remember you yelling about your printers before and saying you do alot of forms, so..

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Shaggz1297 @ Dec 22 2005, 03:40 PM) [snapback]16465[/snapback][/center]
oh alright. i remember you yelling about your printers before and saying you do alot of forms, so..
[/b]

Yup. We have to deal with these REALLY annoying printers. /looks for hammer

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Tiveria @ Dec 23 2005, 06:41 AM) [snapback]16467[/snapback][/center]
Yup. We have to deal with these REALLY annoying printers. /looks for hammer
[/b]

Primitive fixing. :mellow:

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Tiveria @ Dec 23 2005, 07:04 AM) [snapback]16498[/snapback][/center]
So far it's cool.
[/b]

Trixy (Atrixya Keeneye) did help me with that writing her part. I just rewrote her part, with her permission of course :)

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Artica @ Dec 22 2005, 04:09 PM) [snapback]16505[/snapback][/center]
Trixy (Atrixya Keeneye) did help me with that writing her part. I just rewrote her part, with her permission of course :)
[/b]

I don't know her, but it's good. Eep I forgot to turn on the markings thingy. I hope that's okay.

Oh and I liked it a lot! Just sent it back.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Tiveria @ Dec 23 2005, 07:14 AM) [snapback]16507[/snapback][/center]
I don't know her, but it's good. Eep I forgot to turn on the markings thingy. I hope that's okay.

Oh and I liked it a lot! Just sent it back.
[/b]

Thank you!

cracks whip dam it lady's stay on target or get naked and play twister
eather one is cool with us

DrewPA

Back