question for the hot lady's

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Zampy @ Dec 22 2005, 02:03 PM) [snapback]15978[/snapback][/center]
:mellow:
psst, click on the smiley
[/b]

Hmm... that looks to be an 86 or 87 LE, with that factory color matching fuchs. Love those Carrera 3.2 motors. Would love one for my 914. I think the 88s got the new G50 tranny, but yours is still very sweet.

I never liked the 964s. I'd jump to a 993 rather than get a 964. I don't know if you noticed, but the 993 resale values are higher than the 996s. How funny is that?

My whips and also the reason why I'm poor all the time:
10935571063jp.jpg

2001 Honda CBR 600 F4i
lapins5zq.jpg

2002 Subaru Impreza WRX STi

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Tiveria @ Dec 21 2005, 11:20 PM) [snapback]15884[/snapback][/center]
Good thinking centaurus. Personally if a guy showed me Porsche key, I'd ask him about it simply because I don't know a lot of people with a Porsche. Not because YOU had one, but because it's a cool car to me. I'd also like to know what kind of guy gets a Porsche.
[/b]
There's asking about it, and there's adoring a car rather then a person. :)
Ask about the car, and show the "right" kind of interest, and it's a great plus.
You will find lots of different people driving all sorts of cars. I belong to the 924 crowd, which means that I like to get my hands dirty under the car, and I don't like all the technical mumbo-jumbo that is on newer cars.
I enjoy my car, becuase it's responsive, fast enough for me (just over 200 kmph with 125 bhp), and the insurance is "reasonable". And I love they way these cars look, no matter if others call her an Audi or VW. The gas economy is also good. Unlike most other people, I enjoy stiff suspension so that I feel the bumps in the road, rather then bounce up and down on them. (That's why I put in Bilstein sport shocks.)
I've driven a new Mustang, Mercedes and BMW, but I'll take my 21 year old 924 any day of the week.

I'm soooo not a car person. While I can understand shakespeare, tell what kind of mushrooms are on the ground, and tell a computer what to do, I can't tell what is interesting about a car. I buy a car because of the color, the saftey record and the stereo. (and the gas mileage these days)

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Tiveria @ Dec 23 2005, 01:36 AM) [snapback]16204[/snapback][/center]
I'm soooo not a car person. While I can understand shakespeare, tell what kind of mushrooms are on the ground, and tell a computer what to do, I can't tell what is interesting about a car. I buy a car because of the color, the saftey record and the stereo. (and the gas mileage these days)
[/b]
there are 2 types of cars in this world- nice ones, and the hunk of crap im driving
nah but i love cars too, just not as much as some people (not directed to anyone in this thread)

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(DrewPA @ Dec 22 2005, 07:58 AM) [snapback]15876[/snapback][/center]
O then why do they get in on the topic ?

I do not understand lady's at all.....
[/b]

We reserve the right to change the rules at any time......kind of like the soe gameplay agreement. :blink: Did I say that?

and again how did we progress from a simple DrewPa question, mis-guided as it is, but a question for us turn into a car discussion?

Bah! Men! <_<

you get um Ker-ri....

Get back on topic or Ker-ri will kick the ever living shit out ya...

she is hot and has a whip too...

very nice

DrewPA

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Ker-ri @ Dec 23 2005, 02:07 AM) [snapback]16245[/snapback][/center]
We reserve the right to change the rules at any time......kind of like the soe gameplay agreement. :blink: Did I say that?
and again how did we progress from a simple DrewPa question, mis-guided as it is, but a question for us turn into a car discussion?

Bah! Men! <_<
[/b]
would you rather have us talking about your chets again? :huh:

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Tiveria @ Dec 23 2005, 02:42 AM) [snapback]16276[/snapback][/center]
I don't think so. How about sewing?
[/b]
nah, sewings boring. I know how to do it and it aint fun. andi ment chest not chets lol.
how bout more questions for the ladies?

Wow...do you have a embroidery machine? Cuz those rock! I got one for Christmas about 2 years ago from my mom. You put in a card with an embroidery on it and zoom it goes.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Tiveria @ Dec 23 2005, 02:58 AM) [snapback]16288[/snapback][/center]
Wow...do you have a embroidery machine? Cuz those rock! I got one for Christmas about 2 years ago from my mom. You put in a card with an embroidery on it and zoom it goes.
[/b]
nah my wife has a sewing machine, tried to sew my pants on it once and sewed my fingers. so

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Shaggz1297 @ Dec 22 2005, 12:04 PM) [snapback]16295[/snapback][/center]
nah my wife has a sewing machine, tried to sew my pants on it once and sewed my fingers. so
[/b]

No WONDER you don't like them ;)

never was the crafty type girl, well making crafts :( always liked electronics now if you really want to win my heart impress me with your tricked out rig (I am going to post some pics of mine tonight) mmm love to talk about computers.

for drew,

*opens closet and pulls out dom outfit* very nice :D

For me - if it's creative I'll do it.

I need to create something. I love that feeling.

Is yours made out of vinyl, leather or rubber?

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Tiveria @ Dec 23 2005, 03:25 AM) [snapback]16307[/snapback][/center]
For me - if it's creative I'll do it.

I need to create something. I love that feeling.

Is yours made out of vinyl, leather or rubber?
[/b]

vinyl :)

I prefer leather. I love the smell of it.[/b]
i think i'm going to have to agree. I also love the smell of Tiv's leather dom suit. ;)

/siezure

Back