question for the hot lady's

DrewPA

I have heard from different people that a lady will know how fair she is goingto go with the FIRST 5 mins is this try?

I have heard from different people that a lady will know how fair she is goingto go with the FIRST 5 mins is this try?[/b]

i've heard this too. It's gotta be the earlobes that they use to judge... i'd bet.

yeah i heard that and think its true. thats why i rent a ferrari and tape 3 cucumbers to my leg on the first dates.

when a lady meets you on a date "first time" it takes 5 mins for to make up her mind if she is going to bang you or not is this true?

Oh. Um.

Well they say that in the first 10 seconds when you first look at someone you've already made up your mind about how you feel about them. So yeah I'd say that is true. Of course...for me personally? I don't decide that kinda thing until I really know you better.

yeah i heard that and think its true. thats why i rent a ferrari and tape 3 cucumbers to my leg on the first dates.[/b]
...and on the eigth day, there was ferrari, and it was good.

do tell Artica?

why not give us some back ground on this. we men are well men and need to hear this stuff from you ladys. learn us

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(DrewPA @ Dec 22 2005, 07:55 AM) [snapback]15869[/snapback][/center]
do tell Artica?

why not give us some back ground on this. we men are well men and need to hear this stuff from you ladys. learn us
[/b]
nah, she wont tell- her and ker-ri far to secretive to let us men in on any secrets

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(DrewPA @ Dec 22 2005, 07:58 AM) [snapback]15876[/snapback][/center]
O then why do they get in on the topic ?

I do not understand lady's at all.....
[/b]
to tease us. ;)

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Shaggz1297 @ Dec 21 2005, 10:18 PM) [snapback]15822[/snapback][/center]
yeah i heard that and think its true. thats why i rent a ferrari and tape 3 cucumbers to my leg on the first dates.
[/b]
Bah.
A blank Porsche key with lights and keychain doesn't cost much. Easy to order online too. ( http://shop.store.yahoo.com/eagleday/porsche.html )
And ... if I flash my key at a girl and she is suddenly interested, I walk away. If she sees the key, is still more interested in me then my ride, then I'll continue to talk with her. If you want an easy roll in the bed ... it's a cheap way to help you get there, I suppose, but I never used it for that. Honest!

Good thinking centaurus. Personally if a guy showed me Porsche key, I'd ask him about it simply because I don't know a lot of people with a Porsche. Not because YOU had one, but because it's a cool car to me. I'd also like to know what kind of guy gets a Porsche.

my buddy in high school had a one and they other had a 308 farrie too
at the age of 17. yes I live in cali yes i know i is stupid to give kids $100000+ cars.
I had a used 1982 honda accord 4 door I was one of the poor kids at the school..

the farrie 308 rode like shit.. you could feel EVERY bump in the road.. it was fast... but not to fun to ride in to tell you the truth...

but with all the cool cars I was the one banging the head cheer leader of the rivial school.. So the car might look cool but I got the goods....in the end

Smile

I was a jock and captain on the football team so go figure..

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(DrewPA @ Dec 21 2005, 04:11 PM) [snapback]15811[/snapback][/center]
I have heard from different people that a lady will know how fair she is goingto go with the FIRST 5 mins is this try?

[/b]

I know within 2 minutes of seeing his wallet if I will or not

buah hahahaha :p

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(SynTaXx-Wrath @ Dec 22 2005, 09:10 AM) [snapback]15899[/snapback][/center]
I know within 2 minutes of seeing his wallet if I will or not

buah hahahaha :p
[/b]

<_< <_< <_< <_<

Back