question for the hot lady's

umm can't argue with the leather *checks whips* *crack!*

*pulls on leather straps* this ought to hold drew :p

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(dEVIANT @ Dec 23 2005, 03:32 AM) [snapback]16318[/snapback][/center]
/drool
/faint
/revive
/repeat
[/b]

Hey :angry: I did not give you permission to faint you little worm! :angry:

;)

I think I need a table. Someone better be kneeling for me to put my feet up before I count to ten or I'm gonna get the crop out.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(dEVIANT @ Dec 22 2005, 12:38 PM) [snapback]16326[/snapback][/center]
/kneel
[/b]

/sits back with a good book and carelessly puts feet on Dev.

/oooo

i don't know whether to laugh or cry.

maybe both

/pokerface

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(dEVIANT @ Dec 22 2005, 12:43 PM) [snapback]16336[/snapback][/center]
/oooo

i don't know whether to laugh or cry.

maybe both

/pokerface
[/b]

You don't do EITHER until we say so.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Ker-ri @ Dec 23 2005, 03:29 AM) [snapback]16315[/snapback][/center]
umm can't argue with the leather *checks whips* *crack!*

*pulls on leather straps* this ought to hold drew :p
[/b]

depends on what part of YOUR body you are putting it honey...
wow hot ladys rock hard....

hehe giggles

run for his life

I like swords... especially japanese swords... martial arts... especially kenjutsu and kendo... Computers too... Know a little programming and know how to use most of the software for press design. :mellow:

And for cars, I prefer safety over all... speed too ;)

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Artica @ Dec 23 2005, 05:07 AM) [snapback]16405[/snapback][/center]
I like swords... especially japanese swords... martial arts... especially kenjutsu and kendo... Computers too... Know a little programming and know how to use most of the software for press design. :mellow:

And for cars, I prefer safety over all... speed too ;)
[/b]
and you have a dancing hampster

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Shaggz1297 @ Dec 23 2005, 05:10 AM) [snapback]16410[/snapback][/center]
and you have a dancing hampster
[/b]

Is hamster you dimwit (sp) :lol:

Sorry I couldn't help it. *giggle*

Back