Leeloo!

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(LilHammie @ Dec 7 2005, 02:15 AM) [snapback]5845[/snapback][/center]
Keep doing what? Padding post counts?!
+1
[/b]

Noo....people doesn't like that

ps. +1 ;)

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Leeloo @ Dec 6 2005, 12:41 PM) [snapback]5938[/snapback][/center]
PADDER!
(+1)
[/b]

It's not padding if you like pizza!!! My post was educational. You all know I like pizza!!!

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(El-Diablos @ Dec 7 2005, 03:59 AM) [snapback]5951[/snapback][/center]
It's not padding if you like pizza!!! My post was educational. You all know I like pizza!!!
[/b]
that's just plain stupid.....oh well love you anyway (actually i don't know if I do, just sounded neat) :p

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Leeloo @ Dec 6 2005, 12:11 PM) [snapback]5969[/snapback][/center]
that's just plain stupid.....oh well love you anyway (actually i don't know if I do, just sounded neat) :p
[/b]
I love El-D in a platonic "hey man, get me a beer" sort of way. Even though he's never actually managed to get me a beer.... hmm, HEY! :angry:

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Rankin @ Dec 7 2005, 04:12 AM) [snapback]5972[/snapback][/center]
I love El-D in a platonic "hey man, get me a beer" sort of way. Even though he's never actually managed to get me a beer.... hmm, HEY! :angry:
[/b]

Rankin!!

*huggles* :D

how're you?

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Leeloo @ Dec 6 2005, 12:22 PM) [snapback]5980[/snapback][/center]
Rankin!!

*huggles* :D

how're you?
[/b]
Tired, and I don't even know why. Probably the whole "winter" thing. Just not adjusting to it being cold/dark this year for some reason. That and the mere thought of going christmas shopping gives me a headache. ;)

How are YOU?

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Rankin @ Dec 7 2005, 04:25 AM) [snapback]5987[/snapback][/center]
Tired, and I don't even know why. Probably the whole "winter" thing. Just not adjusting to it being cold/dark this year for some reason. That and the mere thought of going christmas shopping gives me a headache. ;)

How are YOU?
[/b]

I'm great, just started working at my old school again tutoring a 4th grade class :) they're adorable

Kinda tired thought too, been a hard first day, so many small people to remember, so many names, exhausting

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Leeloo @ Dec 6 2005, 12:27 PM) [snapback]5993[/snapback][/center]
I'm great, just started working at my old school again tutoring a 4th grade class :) they're adorable

Kinda tired thought too, been a hard first day, so many small people to remember, so many names, exhausting
[/b]
The horror... I'm awful with names like that :) I'm sure you'll get the hang of it pretty quick though. Sink-or-swim, eh? :)

Back