Leeloo!

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(noahTHEpurdy @ Dec 5 2005, 08:37 AM) [snapback]4658[/snapback][/center]
I agree with what I did'nt say, but should've.
[/b]

somehow that made sence....

Are there still Bios in SWG with badges and stuff? (haven't logged in in a while :p)

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Leeloo @ Dec 5 2005, 08:39 AM) [snapback]4661[/snapback][/center]
somehow that made sence....

Are there still Bios in SWG with badges and stuff? (haven't logged in in a while :p)
[/b]
Yep.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(noahTHEpurdy @ Dec 5 2005, 08:39 AM) [snapback]4662[/snapback][/center]
Yep.
[/b]

then mine will prolly still be "Have you hugged an Ithorian today?" :D

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Leeloo @ Dec 5 2005, 08:40 AM) [snapback]4663[/snapback][/center]
then mine will prolly still be "Have you hugged an Ithorian today?" :D
[/b]
Hehehe.

Me and Dola > Leeloo :eek:

leeloo time to play swg cause thats what all the cool kids do :eek:
i must get my post count up later!

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(noahTHEpurdy @ Dec 5 2005, 08:41 AM) [snapback]4664[/snapback][/center]
Hehehe.

Me and Dola > Leeloo :eek:
[/b]

umm well....can't denie that :( just keep talking about me pretending i'm not there even though i am >.<

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Leeloo @ Dec 5 2005, 08:42 AM) [snapback]4666[/snapback][/center]
umm well....can't denie that :( just keep talking about me pretending i'm not there even though i am >.<
[/b]
Pffft. :p

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(noahTHEpurdy @ Dec 5 2005, 08:43 AM) [snapback]4667[/snapback][/center]
Pffft. :p
[/b]

good times though :) kinda miss them....

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Leeloo @ Dec 5 2005, 08:45 AM) [snapback]4668[/snapback][/center]
[/b]

This place would be kinda dull without me in it.....well right now anyway

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Leeloo @ Dec 5 2005, 08:52 AM) [snapback]4668[/snapback][/center]
This place would be kinda dull without me in it.....well right now anyway
[/b]

why does this forum insist on putting your replies to you own posts in the same? oh well let it...

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(scally666 @ Dec 5 2005, 08:56 AM) [snapback]4673[/snapback][/center]
this thread is full of meaninless spam
so stop it
[/b]

why?

just don't ever open it again....kinda easy isn't it?

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(noahTHEpurdy @ Dec 5 2005, 09:02 AM) [snapback]4676[/snapback][/center]
Sorry Leeloo, ate a quick dinner, I'm back :)
[/b]

oh it's ok :) had a few people stop by, say hello to Rankin... :p

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Leeloo @ Dec 4 2005, 05:04 PM) [snapback]4679[/snapback][/center]
oh it's ok :) had a few people stop by, say hello to Rankin... :p
[/b]
Anyone with eyebrows like that gets my attention. Deadly weapons of mass destruction, they are.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Rankin @ Dec 5 2005, 09:05 AM) [snapback]4681[/snapback][/center]
Anyone with eyebrows like that gets my attention. Deadly weapons of mass destruction, they are.
[/b]

indeed they are :)

read the post where i get Jimbo to leave the forum because of that picture :p

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Leeloo @ Dec 4 2005, 05:08 PM) [snapback]4682[/snapback][/center]
indeed they are :)

read the post where i get Jimbo to leave the forum because of that picture :p
[/b]
Jimbo's a lightweight. He's *afraid* of those?

Back