Leeloo!

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Rankin @ Dec 7 2005, 04:30 AM) [snapback]6000[/snapback][/center]
The horror... I'm awful with names like that :) I'm sure you'll get the hang of it pretty quick though. Sink-or-swim, eh? :)
[/b]

Luckely i'm pretty good with names :) i think i can remember like 3/4 of them ;)

and you better get use to that awefull thing named winter (shiver) it's here to stay....atleast for a few months

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Zampy @ Dec 7 2005, 04:45 AM) [snapback]6028[/snapback][/center]
then come to florida. it's a nice 60deg F here.... i dont know what that is in C.. 16?
[/b]

Rather that than stay in little DK and die because it's so damn cold here :unsure:

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(LukeIIA @ Dec 6 2005, 01:55 PM) [snapback]6049[/snapback][/center]
winter time is da shiz women want to stay in bed and pretend they r a pin cousion :wub:
[/b]

No when it is cold all they want to do is cuddle and drool their snot on you when they are sick. And now THAT ladies and gents is reality.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(El-Diablos @ Dec 7 2005, 04:57 AM) [snapback]6055[/snapback][/center]
No when it is cold all they want to do is cuddle and drool their snot on you when they are sick. And now THAT ladies and gents is reality.
[/b]

struck out with the hookers again, huh?

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Fluffy @ Dec 7 2005, 04:58 AM) [snapback]6057[/snapback][/center]
struck out with the hookers again, huh?
[/b]

Fluffy you're not entering this thread again before you get shaved......no more disease spreding here....k? :p

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Leeloo @ Dec 6 2005, 02:14 PM) [snapback]6084[/snapback][/center]
Fluffy you're not entering this thread again before you get shaved......no more disease spreding here....k? :p
[/b]

I got the flea shampoo!

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Tiveria @ Dec 7 2005, 05:15 AM) [snapback]6086[/snapback][/center]
I got the flea shampoo!
[/b]

did you put a flea collar on him yet, or do we have to do that too, might have a spare one somewhere around here :)

I'll have to ask wook wife to put it on....she knows how to calm him best...he bit me badly the last time I tried.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Tiveria @ Dec 7 2005, 05:19 AM) [snapback]6095[/snapback][/center]
I'll have to ask wook wife to put it on....she knows how to calm him best...he bit me badly the last time I tried.
[/b]

Get on it, you know we can't even dare to approach him without a flea collar on, oh and ask if she got one with an eletric chock, just so if everything goes bad we can paralyze him ;)

She's his wife I'm fairly sure she is into the electric shock collar thing.

/calls wook wife /mutters /nods

Ok. He's got the collar. Do you have the electric shaver? I left mine at home.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Tiveria @ Dec 7 2005, 05:24 AM) [snapback]6106[/snapback][/center]
She's his wife I'm fairly sure she is into the electric shock collar thing.

/calls wook wife /mutters /nods

Ok. He's got the collar. Do you have the electric shaver? I left mine at home.
[/b]

umm Zampy have his blow torch....would be alot faster.....we'll just need a fire extinguisher(sp?!?) if it goes bad...

Back