Leeloo!

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Leeloo @ Dec 5 2005, 11:11 AM) [snapback]4971[/snapback][/center]
would like to mention......i did not start this thread :p

(oh....page 4 :eek:)
[/b]

LOL. Yeah that's the most fun I think. It also is a testiment to why you are wicked.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Tiveria @ Dec 6 2005, 02:10 AM) [snapback]4970[/snapback][/center]
Ahh...

I went nutts somedays. I got to over 5k in 5 months. I've been playing forever just never visited forums. I'm happy i did though - these guys are awesome.
[/b]

indeed they are, a bit perverted and sick, but overall they're awesome :)

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Leeloo @ Dec 5 2005, 11:13 AM) [snapback]4975[/snapback][/center]
[/b]

Yeah but being perverted is natural (hah) - I love my IIA boys. I could give them hugs all day if it weren't for the disease they gave me the last time I hugged them.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Tiveria @ Dec 6 2005, 02:14 AM) [snapback]4976[/snapback][/center]
Yeah but being perverted is natural (hah) - I love my IIA boys. I could give them hugs all day if it weren't for the disease they gave me the last time I hugged them.
[/b]

I'm guessing that it came from Fluffy....a lot of diseases can hide in all that fur -.-

I am not

"indeed they are, a bit perverted and sick, but overall they're awesome"

I am just fun loving

DrewPA

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(DrewPA @ Dec 6 2005, 02:16 AM) [snapback]4978[/snapback][/center]
I am not

"indeed they are, a bit perverted and sick, but overall they're awesome"

I am just fun loving

DrewPA
[/b]

And perverted :p

Dinner time *points at location*

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Leeloo @ Dec 6 2005, 02:13 AM) [snapback]4975[/snapback][/center]
[/b]
but its all in good fun. dont hesitate to kick someone in the balls if they invade your bubble. :excl:

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Leeloo @ Dec 5 2005, 11:15 AM) [snapback]4977[/snapback][/center]
I'm guessing that it came from Fluffy....a lot of diseases can hide in all that fur -.-
[/b]

Hm...i'll have to address it with him once he logs in. Don't want him spreading it to anyone else. We'll have to shave him again of course.

Oh and Drew sweetie - we love you but yeah hon you are a *erv.

(sorry I am at work)

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Tiveria @ Dec 6 2005, 02:28 AM) [snapback]4989[/snapback][/center]
Hm...i'll have to address it with him once he logs in. Don't want him spreading it to anyone else. We'll have to shave him again of course.

Oh and Drew sweetie - we love you but yeah hon you are a *erv.

(sorry I am at work)
[/b]

I'm like totally ready to help shave Fluffe :p

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(DrewPA @ Dec 6 2005, 02:44 AM) [snapback]4998[/snapback][/center]
I want to be loved....
goes of and crys....

DrewPA
[/b]
follows drewPA
Takes out camara
Laughs all way to bank

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(DrewPA @ Dec 5 2005, 11:44 AM) [snapback]4998[/snapback][/center]
I want to be loved....
goes of and crys....

DrewPA
[/b]

Much love to you DrewPa.

And Leelo - don't forget the flea collar.

i already shaved fluffy after he insisted on bombarding me with more phsyics questions. i had to replace the blades on the norelco about 15 times before i could even notice making any progress

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Zampy @ Dec 6 2005, 05:30 AM) [snapback]5147[/snapback][/center]
i already shaved fluffy after he insisted on bombarding me with more phsyics questions. i had to replace the blades on the norelco about 15 times before i could even notice making any progress
[/b]

How the fuck did I miss partaking in this thread sooner?

IIA is weird and perverted? No, IIA is just filled with visionaires.

Oh and Zampy...I found some more relative physics questions when you think about turning that razor on again.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Fluffy @ Dec 5 2005, 02:35 PM) [snapback]5158[/snapback][/center]
IIA is weird and perverted? No, IIA is just filled with visionaires.

[/b]

QFE I think they gave Newton the same treatment.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(El-Diablos @ Dec 6 2005, 05:37 AM) [snapback]5161[/snapback][/center]
QFE I think they gave Newton the same treatment.
[/b]

As well as Gallieo and other geniuses.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Fluffy @ Dec 5 2005, 02:46 PM) [snapback]5169[/snapback][/center]
As well as Gallieo and other geniuses.
[/b]

Just say Beethoven and I'll be just as twisted. Er wait.

Back