I want summer to be here

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(El-Diablos @ Mar 3 2006, 12:23 AM) [snapback]52776[/snapback][/center]
You ladies have turned this conversation into the View
[/b]

Egads I hate the view....ermm Ellen is much better :)

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Ker-ri @ Mar 2 2006, 07:54 PM) [snapback]52935[/snapback][/center]
Egads I hate the view....ermm Ellen is much better :)
[/b]
I have no idea what this View you are talking about is. :huh:
And I think I am glad. :p

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Azrail @ Mar 3 2006, 06:07 AM) [snapback]52941[/snapback][/center]
I have no idea what this View you are talking about is. :huh:
And I think I am glad. :p
[/b]

Its a womens talk show with star jones and barbara WAAWAA and 2 other ladies though I forget their names....don't worry its an american thing :p

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Ker-ri @ Mar 2 2006, 08:26 PM) [snapback]52954[/snapback][/center]
Its a womens talk show with star jones and barbara WAAWAA and 2 other ladies though I forget their names....don't worry its an american thing :p
[/b]
I think we have something similar here. It's called Loose Women. :blink:
And no i'm not joking it really is called that! :lol: Sadly none are fit or even loose. :angry:

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Ksynia @ Mar 4 2006, 01:11 AM) [snapback]53227[/snapback][/center]
I never watch TV.. makes me braindead.. NO COMMENTS FROM THE PEANUT GALLERY THANK YOU VERY MUCH!
[/b]

comment

comment

comment

:p

I watch TV all the time. Mostly I think because it's the time I connect with my husband. I love just sitting there and relaxing, laughing and having fun. Same with movie theatres.

No Television for me either .... i watch movies but that is about it and it's very rare (even though i have alot of DVD's at home) I prefer the radio or my own music.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Ksynia @ Mar 3 2006, 04:11 PM) [snapback]53227[/snapback][/center]
I never watch TV.. makes me braindead.. NO COMMENTS FROM THE PEANUT GALLERY THANK YOU VERY MUCH!
[/b]

I agree, tv makes you stupid.....it sucks away your soul...
which is why we don't have cable or satalite and get exactly 2 channels in a language we mostly don't understand... we don't watch much TV and when we do it's usually tv shows we really want to see and they are often on dvd.So no commercials, no banal talk shows, not stupid game shows ...... free!!!!!

Back