I want summer to be here

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Ksynia @ Mar 1 2006, 10:22 AM) [snapback]52024[/snapback][/center]
I've never seen snow.. I hear tell it's pretty
[/b]

Ever seen pictures?

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Ksynia @ Mar 1 2006, 10:24 AM) [snapback]52030[/snapback][/center]
Pictures just aren't the same.. besides, one of my goals before I die is to build a snowman!
[/b]

Make sure you make a snow angel. Those are awesome. Come to CT sometime. We get lots of snow. Fact I think we're due for another 3-6 inches this week.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Ksynia @ Mar 1 2006, 10:33 AM) [snapback]52052[/snapback][/center]
I wish I had the money to travel!
[/b]

You will one day. I don't either. I haven't seen my in-laws at their state since before we got married.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Ksynia @ Mar 2 2006, 01:44 AM) [snapback]52067[/snapback][/center]
I might be going to Canada this summer!
[/b]

If you ever get to a place where you can experience snow, go outside late at night when it's quiet and it is snowing. Just close your eyes and clear your mind. If you listen closely you can hear the snow falling and landing. It is really a unique experience. ^_^

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Ker-ri @ Mar 1 2006, 10:49 AM) [snapback]52069[/snapback][/center]
If you ever get to a place where you can experience snow, go outside late at night when it's quiet and it is snowing. Just close your eyes and clear your mind. If you listen closely you can hear the snow falling and landing. It is really a unique experience. ^_^
[/b]

QFE. That is an awesome time. Sometimes even when it's not snowing - just when there is snow on the ground...it's so quiet. It's awesome.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Ksynia @ Mar 2 2006, 01:51 AM) [snapback]52070[/snapback][/center]
That sounds beautiful!
[/b]

It is, :) I love to go out in a light snow and just sit while it comes down, very peaceful and relaxing. That is what i missed about buffalo when i lived in Maryland......granted that was about all i missed in buffalo but thats another story. but if ou can find a way to experience snow do it :)

we get some of everything in the northeast...

beach > snow

im a beach bum at heart, cant wait for things to warm up

I live in Houston.. our beach is Galveston less than an hour away, except it sucks. We're on the dirty side of the Mississippi so the waters just brown and muddy looking, but I love the ocean so I still go a lot. It just gets too damn hot here!

this thread has become girl talk. You know the same stuff you women say to us men and you think we are listening? :lol:

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(El-Diablos @ Mar 1 2006, 11:51 AM) [snapback]52145[/snapback][/center]
this thread has become girl talk. You know the same stuff you women say to us men and you think we are listening? :lol:
[/b]

We know you aren't listening. We talk like this on purpose so when you aren't listening, we throw out the "oh and mom's visiting with us for a month" or "i need a new pc" line in there and when you say "uh huh" we remind you about it two weeks later...

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(El-Diablos @ Mar 2 2006, 02:51 AM) [snapback]52145[/snapback][/center]
this thread has become girl talk. You know the same stuff you women say to us men and you think we are listening? :lol:[/b]
um. no

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(El-Diablos @ Mar 2 2006, 02:51 AM) [snapback]52145[/snapback][/center]
[/b]

how is snow and summer girl talk? or is it beyond your grasp mr el-d? :p

Back